Sign in to follow this  
BFG

Where is everybody?

The forums have really quieted down in the past couple of weeks! Maybe everyone got tired of bickering over Full Moon?

Up your butt and around the corner--AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But really though, is the only section you visit the Castle Crashers one? Because this ain't the place for this kind of topic.

But really though, is the only section you visit the Castle Crashers one? Because this ain't the place for this kind of topic.

It is if you're specifically talking about activity on the CC board...

I haven't been playing CC lately. I tend to bounce back and forth between this and Section 8: Prejudice.

Anyway, since I'm not playing this game as much I think about it less and don't post as often. That's just me though, I dunno about everyone else.

I've been playing more Section 8: Prejudice ever since I got Solid Gold. I've also been on the "Users vs Mods 2.0" forum a little more than anything else. :P

*cries*

:arrow: Christine

Awww...Christine, don't cry. Lots of people will play again when new dlc comes out. (The Blacksmith for PS3 and Hatty for both PS3 and Xbox360) This forum will be thriving again in no time. :D

Up your butt and around the corner--AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh jeez, you're right. This completely slipped my mind.

BFG, the sub-forum that you post in generally is about the nature of the material. If it was about Castle Crashers itself, then this would be in the right place. As for material about the Castle Crashers sub-forum itself, that should be in Off-Topic or Birds of a Feather, I'd guess, since it doesn't really fit into any other sub-forum available.

I guess I'll move this to Birds of a Feather, in that case.

Do I dare do this again?

Fel: 2

Everyone else: 0

2? Where did this second point come from.

From feeding and donating money to the starving children in Africa.

Which I actually did.

Do I dare do this again?

Fel: 2

Everyone else: 0

2? Where did this second point come from.

From feeding and donating money to the starving children in Africa.

Which I actually did.

That would make it

Fel: 3

Everyone Else : 0

Roy-G-Biv: Fel+1

I don't know, it's not the fact that people have work or school, it's the fact that it's constantly the same people posting... it's kinda like a dieing population due to the fact that there are too many elderly and not enough young, and the younger adults take the jobs and don't have enough time to raise a familly (or join the forums) and the ones that are in the forums (The elderly) Are dieing away slowly...

Just a metaphor... But yes, always the same people.