Gotenksvegotega

Blacksmith and Pink Knight PSN

Hi, when the Pink Knight DLC will come for the countries of South America? I live in brazil and i want so much to play with him, and been a long time that the DLC has been released...

Should we grab pitchforks and torches and riot against Sony?

I actually do not care about this pack coming out because I have waited so long and same with BBT, and there are many amazing games coming out this year to help me wait.

I have an Xbox not a PS3 and I have to pay for so many characters so can u make it so u don't have to pay for all of the extra characters.

Thank you anyways.

Any chance for the Blacksmith on PSN yet. I have a crying kid here because of that!

it's Sony's problem, thebehemoth has tried everything they can (or hopefully) to get it on psn, so Sony has something up their sleeve...

Any chance for the Blacksmith on PSN yet. I have a crying kid here because of that!

it's Sony's problem, thebehemoth has tried everything they can (or hopefully) to get it on psn, so Sony has something up their sleeve...

Don't they have the ability to release it, they just haven;t yet? It's been a while since I've talked about it so I'm a little fuzzy on the details.

Don't they have the ability to release it, they just haven;t yet? It's been a while since I've talked about it so I'm a little fuzzy on the details.

Clearly they have the ability, didn't they release it in Japan for a week?

Whoa, hold on there pal. First of all, there are different psn regions with different rules and regulations, the dlc also is region locked and as an example, american pink knight dlc won't work with a european version of castle crashers. The dlc needs to be submitted to all of the regions and a region can for instance allow the dlc while another region won't. It might very well be that the dlc didn't pass q&a in all regions and a decision could have been made to wait, alter and re-submit the dlc, and launch them all together.

Second of all, psn asia had an issue where the dlc pack was on their webstore as a "coming soon" thing and I believe it then was later removed.

Whoa, hold on there pal. First of all, there are different psn regions with different rules and regulations, the dlc also is region locked and as an example, american pink knight dlc won't work with a european version of castle crashers. The dlc needs to be submitted to all of the regions and a region can for instance allow the dlc while another region won't. It might very well be that the dlc didn't pass q&a in all regions and a decision could have been made to wait, alter and re-submit the dlc, and launch them all together.

Second of all, psn asia had an issue where the dlc pack was on their webstore as a "coming soon" thing and I believe it then was later removed.

Damn... That was embarrassing  :oops:

Damn... That was embarrassing  :oops:

:-P didn't mean to embarrass you daikon, just trying to explain the conflict.

To further your embarrassment it, I believe it was released in Persia in the aftermath of the PSN hacker crisis. Which not even close to Japan.

To further your embarrassment it, I believe it was released in Persia in the aftermath of the PSN hacker crisis. Which not even close to Japan.

Actually, it was in Malaysia, the week after the infamous PSN outage. And it was purchasable for the entire week. :P

Actually, it was in Malaysia, the week after the infamous PSN outage. And it was purchasable for the entire week. :P

Shame... All I feel is shame...  :oops:

Edited by T Diamond

You could assume that, since it was actually purchasable after the psn database had been reformatted and released into the wild, that it was already planned for release before the psn hack.

Kinda hate to say it but I've started to lose interest in waiting for the blacksmith DLC for PSN that i actually look more forward to Sacred Citadel release instead.

Edited by PREYDRAGON

I just heard about Blacksmith a couple days ago so excuse me and my slowness but has there been any hints as to when he will be released onto the PSN store as of today? He is by far my favorite knight and his companion just so happens to be my favorite animal orb(frogglet.) 

You could assume that, since it was actually purchasable after the psn database had been reformatted and released into the wild, that it was already planned for release before the psn hack.

Damn and I missed it? It's just like knuckles all over again. Well if what you guys are saying is true then why hasn't Sony released it unless there is more DLC that there going to bundle in with it. I would love to see hatty and his golden whale orb hit PSN.

Damn and I missed it? It's just like knuckles all over again. Well if what you guys are saying is true then why hasn't Sony released it unless there is more DLC that there going to bundle in with it. I would love to see hatty and his golden whale orb hit PSN.
it could be possible that the behemoth will just wait for battle block theater to be released on Xbox before getting all dlc on all platforms
  • Upvote 1

I just would love an answer from either behemoth or S.C.E.E. on what is the actual situation with the legend of the blacksmith DLC so we all know where we stand.

I don't think they care about us on PSN, if they did they would have gave us the blacksmith already they should give it to us because they could make more money and what company does not like money so if any behemoth staff is reading this please make it on PSN

I don't think they care about us on PSN, if they did they would have gave us the blacksmith already they should give it to us because they could make more money and what company does not like money so if any behemoth staff is reading this please make it on PSN

It's been delivered to PSN already. It's in Sony's court now.

People should start sending them messages to get them motivated.

• Upvote 1