Gotenksvegotega

Blacksmith and Pink Knight PSN

I don't think they care about us on PSN, if they did they would have gave us the blacksmith already they should give it to us because they could make more money and what company does not like money so if any behemoth staff is reading this please make it on PSN

It's been delivered to PSN already. It's in Sony's court now.

People should start sending them messages to get them motivated.

Any proof of this for E.U. and U.S.A.? If Behemoth delievered it then all data sent was either cancelled or erased for saftey reasons of data protection during the playstation hack. So as far as i see, Behemoth need to re-summit the data to psn all over again, The lack of an answer from both parties is appalling. We need confirmation on the situation. I have also sent a message to jawad)staff member of the psn E.U.) on the situation of this.

Seriously though how hard is it for Behemoth or Sony to get in contact over this and give the fans an answer.

I don't think they care about us on PSN, if they did they would have gave us the blacksmith already they should give it to us because they could make more money and what company does not like money so if any behemoth staff is reading this please make it on PSN

It's been delivered to PSN already. It's in Sony's court now.

People should start sending them messages to get them motivated.

Any proof of this for E.U. and U.S.A.? If Behemoth delievered it then all data sent was either cancelled or erased for saftey reasons of data protection during the playstation hack. So as far as i see, Behemoth need to re-summit the data to psn all over again, The lack of an answer from both parties is appalling. We need confirmation on the situation. I have also sent a message to jawad)staff member of the psn E.U.) on the situation of this.

Seriously though how hard is it for Behemoth or Sony to get in contact over this and give the fans an answer.

You do realize that  the Behemoth may not be allowed to talk about such information, due to it possibly involving the security breach right? 

I'm not very knowledgeable about such European contracts, but in the States they may be setting themselves up for a lawsuit from Sony if the do talk to the public about it.

Edited by T Diamond

the wait for the blacksmith pack on psn makes me cry  :?

This seems to be the longest waited DLC ever. I reckon that the blacksmith DLC failed Q.A. again just like it did the first time round with the Pink knight DLC and then psn E.U. took another whole year to release pink knight DLC after its original release date.

You really suck TheBehemot...

You can put the blame on Sony but you fool no one.

We've been waiting for years without any news and i'm absolutely conviced you didn't even bothered asking sony what's up for the DLC.

You don't respect your fans, shame on you.

We've been waiting for years without any news and i'm absolutely conviced you didn't even bothered asking sony what's up for the DLC.

I can't help but wonder where you get your information.

Well I think you guys are great and create awesome games :D

I know you are restricted due to small faculty size and such, but it is true I do wish you would release The Legend of the Blacksmith on the PS3 rather soon ;)
And from it seems, the pink knight in other countries (though I'm in the USA so I already have it)

I also wouldn't mind you guys eventually at some time porting Battle Block Theater to PS3 either.. <_<

Good Luck on your stuffz!

Well I think you guys are great and create awesome games :D

I know you are restricted due to small faculty size and such, but it is true I do wish you would release The Legend of the Blacksmith on the PS3 rather soon ;)

And from it seems, the pink knight in other countries (though I'm in the USA so I already have it)

I also wouldn't mind you guys eventually at some time porting Battle Block Theater to PS3 either.. <_<

Good Luck on your stuffz!

I'm glad somebody realizes these things and is appreciative of what they do.

You might want to read the rest of the topic before spouting nonsense.

I really want the blacksmith! I find it a little unfair that those Xbox people get him but we don't. I got this game right from its port and played it with at friends' at launch. Us ps3 folks have been just as loyal to you as the 360ers have behemoth and I find it unfair that we're not getting content cuz of ur weird relationship with Microsoft!

Even though I am sure you're a troll, it is because the ps3 is hard to code with their custom stuff they have and even Skyrim doesn't have a single dlc out yet.

The Blacksmith DLC is created and waiting for release somewhere. In the interim I downloaded the Steam version and played through with him on Sunday

The behemoth is trying its best to get all the DLC's and other stuff out.

Be patient and respectful to the behemoth crew.

People, try this. To wait for the blacksmith, beat insane with all characters. Then the blacksmith will be up.

I wish TB would hire more, to get more people, but whatever they want to do, I'll support it.

I love Castle Crashers, The Behemoth hit a homerun with this one, but half the links work here, they just need to fix things in a little more timely way, or is it a restriction. Now I see why the community is still looking for DLC's (Blacksmith Pack). Let me say this before anyone jump on my back, I went to the Xbox Live site and bought all The Behemoth's games (Alien Hominid,Castle Crashers, and BattleBlock Theater) plus all the DLC for them, I will be picking up a Xbox 360 in a few weeks or so. No one can tell me that I don't support The Behemoth because I already have a PS3 with CC and the DLC for it. So wish you the best The Behemoth. My support is there, as a PS3 onwer, I'm looking for yours. As an Xbox onwer, my son and I will be starting all over again. Looking forward to playing AH, and BBT for the first time, plus CC with my son on the Xbox. Keep your heads up.

Hm, could it be that they will release it in October? Or the next anniversary of Castle Crashers?

2013?

Sorry that was nasty. All good things . . . . .

Hm, could it be that they will release it in October? Or the next anniversary of Castle Crashers?

I honestly doubt it but we can only hope...

What angers me ever so slightly is that it feels like TB isn't concerned about it. I know they've already tried to get Pink Knight out to other countries, but we never heard word on the Blacksmith...

Looking back at older topics related to the blacksmith, it seemed that they never had a set date for it...

They had it on there once somewhere, but that just seemed to do more bad than good, as some rumors then starting spreading, leading to disappointing results...

And a saddened community...

However, once we do get the pink knight and the blacksmith, it will be like the Earthbound rerelease, joy everywhere...

Edited by trickster2599