Gotenksvegotega

Blacksmith and Pink Knight PSN

I just hope that Behemoth read this and realise how much the fanbase of psn wants the Blacksmith DLC. Problem is the horrible coding and licensing issues, thats involved to all the regions especially Europe. Please Behemoth psn is awaitng our new friend the Blacksmith.

• Upvote 1

Is the time now? Should we push for the blacksmith? Cc is on sale for psn... Lets go!

We want the blacksmith!

I agree! I'm honestly hoping Megan makes a thread about it so I can post on there.

It's been over two years since the accidental release (and removal) in Malaysia's PSN Store... It's time we get the Blacksmith!

With that sale, hopefully more attention will be paid to psn cc. And the blacksmith. And the pink knight for those who don't have it available.

Well, guess not... For us US gamers... Looks like we're left in the dust again... But they acknowledged the psn fan base. There's still hope!

Edited by trickster2599
  • Upvote 1

i hope Behemoth is reading this if u could get US gamers (me) the pink knight than u can get it to others i dont think its fair and i have it not only that i wanna play battleblock theater and play as blacksmith on castle crashers my bro and i both want the blacksmith and i want to have my collection of Behemoth games to be complete so help ur fans out or atleast put out a demo of battleblock theater out thanks for reading Kuro

i really feel like the blacksmith should come out now since cc has a sale,i really hope he comes 

They've finally acknowledged the psn fanbase again with a sale.

Things look good for now. But...

i really feel like the blacksmith should come out now since cc has a sale,i really hope he comes 

They've finally acknowledged the psn fanbase again with a sale.Things look good for now. But...

But...?

Not necessarily, we may get Alien Hominid HD and a go at Battleblock!

But... Maybe not

Knowing what consoles are coming... Edited by trickster2599

Once again this topic has been brought back to life, last we heard of the blacksmith was that it was sent to Sony's Quality and Assurance department. Now that's all we, the consumers, know. However most of you seem convinced that the dlc pack is ready for release and that the behemoth is purposefully holding it back.

Once again I'd like to state that the behemoth wants to get the dlc pack released just as much as you want and that the moment they get the chance to see it get released they will see to it. People have worked their asses of to make this content and get it to psn, so don't act like they want to keep it from you. If everything always went as everyone wanted it to go the dlc would already have been released however the chance that something went wrong or got declined during the process of Q&A is very big.

PSN Malaysia had the dlc on their store for a little while, so that region has probably accepted the dlc, however other regions (the US, Europe, Australia) might not have accepted the dlc, would it be fair to only release content to only a part of the world while the rest of the world still has to wait? No, absolutely not.

Of course the Behemoth wants to see this content get released, but they want to see it done in a fair way and you're going to have to wait for that to happen, they can't just press a button to release it. There's a long process they have to go through to get this released and that can go wrong at many stages, so please just wait a while longer instead of complaining like little children.

Thank you for reading this.

Koen, you have a very valid point. But the way I see it is how everyone was for BattleBlock Theater. We waited a few years with very little information about the game, and several people were so tired of waiting that they weren't even excited for the game anymore.

In this case, it's been over two years since the last sighting of the DLC, and we've gotten almost no information about it. How do you think we feel? I was thrilled when I played with a Blacksmith for the first time, and I thought America would get the DLC a few weeks after Malaysia, but... here we are now, 2 years later.

I know the problem resides with Sony and not The Behemoth, and I know our consecutive ranting for the DLC can't be easy to read, but The Behemoth has more say to a large company compared to us consumers.

Whenever it happens, I'll be excited for it. At this point the kid in me is all grown up.

...Wow, looking back at the posts... It really looks like I'm an impatient beggar...

I didn't forget that either, though. I didn't know some of that, but I knew that the behemoth already did their best at pushing it to Sony. It's Sony's problem now, so we can't doing anything about it.

With the recent psn sales for it, it just seemed good to be optimistic (I am a pessimist myself, and always think happy events need a bit of realism to them, so as a result, I have a negative outlook on anything including myself as a whole), as most of things they do now are currently Xbox and steam related (well, don't know about the steam thing, but...) and anything related to real life events and such.

Plus, those sales seemed to be the 1st thing the behemoth has really done with playstation network and it seemed like a good sign for the blacksmith, as it seemed like it is coming soon...

We know they are busy with a lot of things, and more things in the future, so it just seemed right (at the time) to bring the attention to it, so there would be more of a push for it, but knowing Sony about anything related to dlc...

I never blamed The Behemoth and I've contacted Sony several times regarding the long awaited DLC and hit a brick wall each and every time.

I guess I'll just have to try and be patient and continue my gold skull quest in the interim. I'm on my 4th now, the Barbarian

Edited by MmayhemM

Don't forget, pink knight is still not available in all regions, which makes us even more greedy... Why should we get the blacksmith and some regions, nothing?

And to add the thing zephyr pointed out, he's not lying. He really has played with a blacksmith before, and like anyone waiting for it, must be excited for it. But as time went on, and things were prolonged, disappointment settled in. Who knows, had the psn hack not happened, we all probably would be running around using pink knights and blacksmiths.

As a fan, we always beg more from developers. They always try to help, sometimes not for the best, but hey, they're trying to help. But that is a 2 way street. Remember their TUs? They said something along the lines of a 3rd 1 would be a waste or something. And that's for 1 really big company. For 2? Don't expect much.

They are only half the communication, and the other is corporate, which as many people know now, is corrupt. It's all about money. If its going to make big bucks, it will be out soon. If not, well... Good luck. Sure, they care about the fans, but they really care about the money involved. Developers, if not greedy, tend to make many good quality games, like many indie developers and some mainstream developers. Corporate, on the other hand, just cares for the money most of the time. The only reason they care about the fans is because of the money. If they're going to buy it, they have achieved their goal. If not, make something better (or worse).

Overall, almost anything in business requires 2 parties. But sometimes, misunderstandings happen, and things unfold in ways most likely not for the best.

I realize that I made a large wall of text over something small such as dlc, but sometimes, thoughts just come and they just flow with your statement. But almost anything can turn into a heated argument, so I guess it's my fault for bringing this back up again... I'm sorry for any disheartened people. But an opinion had to come out, some truth, some opinionated. But I just figured I'd share my opinion of this...

• Upvote 1

Hello There Guys , ! i am new on the CC game and i love it ! i have a question since i cant make a new topic , if anyone can answer me :) i bought the game for PS3 though PSN , and i see only available dlcs for europe is the pink knight one , but on steam i see also blacksmith dlc , so my question is is it worth to continue play on ps3 ? or should i go for steam version ? dunno if there are big differences there (for example if i can play with controler ) or something else , and also caus i am new to the game and i dont know much things i have another question , i can play online only with my psn friends ? or i can join also random public games etc ? Since i am new to the game i dont have anyone on friend list etc so i go solo ,,

Thanks a lot i hopesomeone answer !

The Blacksmith will come to the PSN in time and I'm quite happy to play a few levels online with you. Even without the Blacksmith, there's 29 other characters to play with.

The steam version is exactly the same as the Xbox version and totally playable with a controller.

oh thanks i was just wonder if should i go also for steam version :P dont know :D instead of moving my pc so i can play CC where ever i am (i mean iif i go to other pc xD) anyways u have any skype or facebook so i can keep in touch with ya so we can play together  ? :)

I bought the steam version to play as the Blacksmith. Once that was achieved I didn't play again as I prefer my PS3.

I don't use Skype and I quit Facebook years ago because of the grief that came with it. Just add me on PSN. My username is the same as on here