Hoboking257

2x4 Sword

Explain how you know it isn't from the Hatty DLC? Sounds like you're trying to make it sound creepy and mysterious when it's not.

The 2x4 sword actually comes with the Blacksmith DLC. I know this from a few PSN friends of mine that bought the DLC during the week of it's accidental release, back in June.

Hopefully that clarifies for you.

how do you get hatty? i seen him fighting a squid in the background of the pirate level.

He's unreleased DLC. You can't get him yet, well legitimately at least.

Explain how you know it isn't from the Hatty DLC? Sounds like you're trying to make it sound creepy and mysterious when it's not.

The 2x4 sword actually comes with the Blacksmith DLC. I know this from a few PSN friends of mine that bought the DLC during the week of it's accidental release, back in June.

Hopefully that clarifies for you.

Two of my friends have told me the same thing.

Two of my friends have told me the same thing.
So there you go...it was aliens.

Glad we can all agree then. ;)

So I finally saw someone that had it, I asked for it and instead he kicked me and quit the game. :x

Well that's just harsh. :oops:

If this sword's in the Blacksmith DLC then I'm hoping it gets released for PS3 sometime soon...

If this sword's in the Blacksmith DLC then I'm hoping it gets released for PS3 sometime soon...
It's not, it was removed in an update for the PS3 version and the only known way to get it now is for 360 from trading.

u guys can trade with me the sword and rubber sword, i will be available for two weeks from 2nd of april, my gamertag on xbox is Lord Deathforge

u guys can trade with me the sword and rubber sword, i will be available for two weeks from 2nd of april, my gamertag on xbox is Lord Deathforge

So you have the weapons or you are looking for them?

It's not, it was removed in an update for the PS3 version and the only known way to get it now is for 360 from trading.

Wrong. The 2x4 Sword does come with the Blacksmith character on PSN. I have a friend with the pack. :P

Wrong. The 2x4 Sword does come with the Blacksmith character on PSN. I have a friend with the pack. :P

...Any chance he's in the mood for some weapon trading? (Assuming someone without the Blacksmith pack can trade weapons with someone who does.)

If for no other reason, I'd like to trade to get updated photos, stats etc. on Castlepedia.

...Any chance he's in the mood for some weapon trading? (Assuming someone without the Blacksmith pack can trade weapons with someone who does.)

If for no other reason, I'd like to trade to get updated photos, stats etc. on Castlepedia.

Well, he doesn't play Castle Crashers anymore and I've asked him more than enough times for the weapons, just to see a NO.

Believe me, if I had the weapons I'd give them to you. :P

Well, he doesn't play Castle Crashers anymore and I've asked him more than enough times for the weapons, just to see a NO.

Believe me, if I had the weapons I'd give them to you. :P

Um sorry but I find it hard to believe that without proof right now as they did offer the 2x4 before the update for PS3. :ninja:

Um sorry but I find it hard to believe that without proof right now as they did offer the 2x4 before the update for PS3. :ninja:

They never "offered" the sword, and those who got the sword from the scene after Final Battle had it removed from their Weapon Frog after the most recent update.

My friend, however, has the Legend of the Blacksmith Pack and happens to have that weapon and the 4 others.

This is all solid info that you probably won't believe. :P

They never "offered" the sword, and those who got the sword from the scene after Final Battle had it removed from their Weapon Frog after the most recent update.

My friend, however, has the Legend of the Blacksmith Pack and happens to have that weapon and the 4 others.

This is all solid info that you probably won't believe. :P

Look up 2x4 for PS3. People had it before the patch.

Look up 2x4 for PS3. People had it before the patch.

Yea, I know that. I just told you my friend has it after the patch... :roll: