Hoboking257

2x4 Sword

Look up 2x4 for PS3. People had it before the patch.

Yea, I know that. I just told you my friend has it after the patch... :roll:

Exactly why I don't believe it until I see it. lol

I have the sword if anybody wants it just message me on Xbox, i also have other weapons too.

Gamer-tag: SiL3NT x Gecko

I'm pretty sure I had all of the swords in the game before this was removed, but what exactly is the point of having it? I'd rather use a fun/powerful weapon.

I'm pretty sure I had all of the swords in the game before this was removed, but what exactly is the point of having it? I'd rather use a fun/powerful weapon.

It's nice to have it there. It shows completion.

I dislike the fact that we can't have a few weapons for unknown reasons. :P

It's nice to have it there. It shows completion.

I dislike the fact that we can't have a few weapons for unknown reasons. :P

I don't care about it at on bit. To me, it's just something that all of the high levels show off when they join your game, then they leave. That's just my experience.

For those wondering, the wooden sword can be bought at the insane mode castle keep store for 400.

The 2x4 sword was different. It was found in the party at the end of the game hidden among the balloons. Since the v1.1 patch, its unknown if its still in the game.(rumors say it is still in the game)

if anyone has the 2x4 for xbox 360 my gamertag is xKIAxB4K3xOGx i can trade any weapon for it.

if anyone has the 2x4 for xbox 360 my gamertag is xKIAxB4K3xOGx i can trade any weapon for it.

Please don't revive old threads. My friend Hoboking that started this thread does have it and said he will give it to me. Once I get it maybe I will give it to you. If you're worthy.

• Upvote 2

Sigh, another bumped thread. Means I better lock it. Such is the way of the mod.

• Upvote 1