Sign in to follow this  
NovaStar117

Hello my baby, hello my honey...

Hello My ragtime gal! Geeze I need to work on hands...

Resembled our fine sphere headed man enough for me to post it here. Wasn't intentionally meant to but guess that's my fault.

7kmhc.png

Just to give some fair warning, sheer boredom does that to you. Not quite sure why I keep popping in and out of here all the time, but there's always something calling me back.

Why thank you very much.

I was actually thinking of putting this on a tee for a friend, who I kinda like, for her birthday.

We'll see how that goes. Otherwise I might make some touch-ups since it seems sorta "messy" in the linework.

Well since I don't see the reason to post another thread for a new work I'll post it here.

Just got back into pixel art and made this to replace my Missie Mastar signature.

BattlePixels.gif

Everything you see is from scratch.

Well since I don't see the reason to post another thread for a new work I'll post it here.

Just got back into pixel art and made this to replace my Missie Mastar signature.

BattlePixels.gif

GAAAAASP it's beautiful

If you were to want to make more of these, I totally wouldn't object to it at all.

BattlePixels.gif

That's pretty radical.

Thanks for the feedback!

Well I guess I'll try to think up of new sprites to do and other assortment of art.

I'm open to any suggestions such as style and such. (And no I still don't have a tablet)

I'll be sure to but any non related art in the Creation forum so don't you worry.

Well the animated Battleblock characters I made in MS paint (usually the best/simplest program for spriting) then I went into GIMP and made it into a gif file using the layers as frames. From there I posted it on photobucket and then here.

With the post count pic it was from old thread (not quite sure if it's still up).

BattlePixels.gif

this is really cool!