Sign in to follow this  
ThePieGuy

The Behemoth Forum Awards 2011! - Who Won?

I liked the original forum awards, you weren't required to vote for anyone. I had a chance of winning then :cry:

I did too, but you don't see me groanin' about it! You young'uns need to learn to get over yourselves! Time's are a-changin'!

I liked the original forum awards, you weren't required to vote for anyone. I had a chance of winning then :cry:

You care too much.

To be fair, you aren't required to vote for anyone for any of the years. I know I didn't.

Well, except for the first year. I voted for Chris as User of the Year.

And the only reason why some people are on the list is because people nominated them.

I'm actually nominated for a couple of awards? Man. That's surprising, given my lack of activity this year :oops:

Ah well, time to vote :ninja:

You care too much.

These things matter. Its like a life long dream. To win the Behemoth Forum Awards! Its a special night when all Behemothins wait to win there well deserved awards, competing against the best of the bunch. Its a contest that only few can win, and you will have ultimate braging rights for the rest of the up comming years.

I did too, but you don't see me groanin' about it! You young'uns need to learn to get over yourselves! Time's are a-changin'!

Sorry month older than me user. I learned my lesson. Unless your talking about actual age, I think you beat me in that catagory.

To be fair, you aren't required to vote for anyone for any of the years. I know I didn't.

Well, except for the first year. I voted for Chris as User of the Year.

And the only reason why some people are on the list is because people nominated them.

Im sure last year you had a list of people to pick from. I think I was on it, but I hardly remember.

You care too much.

These things matter. Its like a life long dream. To win the Behemoth Forum Awards! Its a special night when all Behemothins wait to win there well deserved awards, competing against the best of the bunch. Its a contest that only few can win, and you will have ultimate braging rights for the rest of the up comming years.

simpsons-lenny-carl_480x360.jpg

You care too much.

There are only like, 20 or so people that are actually active on this forum. It's like winning a class award; you cherish it for about 3 days and then stop caring until the next one.

Congrats to all the winners out there! Hope you enjoy your stay at the Hotel of Victory. No fee required for being generally awesome.