Sign in to follow this  
Don86

Which character is easily used to clear insane mode solo?

or at least clear most of insane mode?

New guy here. Hello all!

Thanks in advance! :)

A lot of people consider the Industrialist to be the best solo character for Insane Mode.

I hear the Industrialist and Red Knight have it the easiest, because of their buzz saw and lightning magic.

Need help with enemy waves? Use Red Knight.

Need help with bosses? Use Industrialist/Fencer.

I'm surprised noone has said Blue Knight. He's arguably the best Spell Weaver in the game.

To answer your question, I'd say Red Knight, Blue Knight, Industrialist, Fencer, and Green Knight (If you can do his juggles).

A fair word of warning, though...Green Knight will have some trouble on the Medusa stage.

Personally, I think his magic is really great on that level until you actually fight her. Then you have to rely on sandwiches or arrow spamming.

Honestly I found that area with all the skeletons on Lava World to be harder than Medusa. But that's probably just me.

I hear the Industrialist and Red Knight have it the easiest, because of their buzz saw and lightning magic.

Pretty much this. With the Red Knight I have beat insane mode with it, however with the Industrialist the Necromancer's waves still get me. His buzz saws aren't as useful as the Red Knight's lightning is for the battle.

Pretty much this. With the Red Knight I have beat insane mode with it, however with the Industrialist the Necromancer's waves still get me. His buzz saws aren't as useful as the Red Knight's lightning is for the battle.

I think Saws really shine against bosses and lighting is best against standard enemies. The saws will just knock over standard enemies, but they hit multiple times against bosses. The lightning magic will trap standard units, but will just hit bosses.

If between those two, one should decide whether bosses or standard units are harder for them. Then pick the magic that will help them. This is all just my opinion of course.

I think Saws really shine against bosses and lighting is best against standard enemies. The saws will just knock over standard enemies, but they hit multiple times against bosses. The lightning magic will trap standard units, but will just hit bosses.

If between those two, one should decide whether bosses or standard units are harder for them. Then pick the magic that will help them. This is all just my opinion of course.

Totally agreed, what T Diamond said. The saws are amazing on bosses because they do not fall over

With the bosses being the biggest hinders in the game the industrialist and fencer are the best if your going for speed in how quickly you can finish the game.

Bottom line is : if you can juggle like a boss youll fly through most of the simple enemies and the bosses will slow you down.

Especially the wizard ...

But basically any character which will multihit bosses will do almost as well..

Snakey and Brute.

Blue, Orange, Red, Green are all great for killing normal foes.

Red is best for controlling crowds as is blue..

Industrialist/Fencer: Great on most boss fights.

Blue Knight/Icekimo: Great on regular enemies (with the XXXY infinite ground combo), but tough to use for high-health bosses.

Red Knight: Almost like the four above, but combined. Red Knight has amazing magic against regular enemies and is good enough on bosses. Character of choice for soloing the Necromancer battle.

Agreed, Red Knight is the best overall character

Industrialist and Fencer for bosses

Those three are the best for the game

But on a more personal note, I enjoy the pink knight and think he is an awesome character too. The characters are all about preference. My friend is really good with Snakey but sucks with the Green Knight. The first three I mentioned are the best to start out with, but over all it should be your choice.