Sign in to follow this  
xDarkAnsem

Random CC Talk Thread

On more than one occassion I've won against a boosted 99 in the story mode arena with a much lower level character. They usually quit when they realize that level doesn't compensate for skill. My most favorite matches are when they use all 5 of their potions and I'm still on my first life.

On more than one occassion I've won against a boosted 99 in the story mode arena with a much lower level character. They usually quit when they realize that level doesn't compensate for skill. My most favorite matches are when they use all 5 of their potions and I'm still on my first life.

My favorite is when this guy had 256 Sandwhiches, potions, and bombs. By the time he quit he ended up using all but 9 bombs, was down to about 96 potions and had roughly 200 sandwhiches. Meanwhile I had 4 potions left. It was like an hour an a half until he finally gave up.

It was actually really fun. I didn't even feel it was a time waster.

My favorite is when this guy had 256 Sandwhiches, potions, and bombs. By the time he quit he ended up using all but 9 bombs, was down to about 96 potions and had roughly 200 sandwhiches. Meanwhile I had 4 potions left. It was like an hour an a half until he finally gave up.

It was actually really fun. I didn't even feel it was a time waster.

I would love to face a noob like that for an hour, but I'd record it all. ;)

I've played several noobs like that on PSN before, but the fights don't last nearly as long since there aren't any "remains" of 256 glitchers. :P

That sounds like one for the ages. The 256s may be gone but I am certain there are other evils out there waiting to strike lest we let our guard down. We must remain ever vigilent if Good is to remain triumphant over Evil. :roll:

Once Hatty is officially released the only hack that really effect gameplay is the items hack (256 all items and the incomplete items that don't do anything). At least as far as I've seen. Speaking of which, anyone know of any other gameplay affecting hacks?

-I'm not counting the money hack by the way-

Hey, guys, am I the only one who thinks it would be AWESOME to have a Marowak (from Pokémon) character in Castle Crashers?

I have no idea what that is so I'm going to say, "Yes."

Well i know exactly what it is so I'm going to say, "No."

• Upvote 1

Hey, guys, am I the only one who thinks it would be AWESOME to have a Marowak (from Pokémon) character in Castle Crashers?

No bogeman pliz..

I have no idea what that is so I'm going to say, "Yes."

Well i know exactly what it is so I'm going to say, "No."

lmao Yeah...I love Pokemon, but I dunno if I want this.

Now...a knight that has water magic? Mmhmm. :-D

Did you really just bump a year old thread for this?

The sad part is i dont even think he was going to come back.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure on that one, but I'm certainly sure that I'm the only one who thinks it would be AWESOME to have Sonic the Hedgehog in Castle Crashers (or at least a DLC containing levels based off of the Sonic the Hedgehog series).

Anyone know if it is possible to play local co-op with a integrated laptop keyboard and a usb keyboard? Are there any programs that will allow castle crashers to recognize the two keyboards separately or allow one keyboard to emulate a controller? Help would be greatly appreciated.

What's up everyone, I just bought the game not too long ago and it is awesome. I wanted to know if there was anyone who was interested in playing online with me on xbox. I'm trying to unlock all the characters and level them up as well. If anyone else wants to do this then just hit me up, my username is also my gamertag so it shouldn't be hard to find me. Well I hope to hear from y'all soon

What's up everyone, I just bought the game not too long ago and it is awesome. I wanted to know if there was anyone who was interested in playing online with me on xbox. I'm trying to unlock all the characters and level them up as well. If anyone else wants to do this then just hit me up, my username is also my gamertag so it shouldn't be hard to find me. Well I hope to hear from y'all soon

I would totally play with you since I'm looking for people to play with also, but I only have it on Steam. ;;; I'll eventually have a Xbox when I move in with my fiance but that won't be for a few more months. I'm really sorry. ;A;

This made me LOL!

Did you really just bump a year old thread for this?

Yes he did. And it was his first.

I'm not sure on that one, but I'm certainly sure that I'm the only one who thinks it would be AWESOME to have Sonic the Hedgehog in Castle Crashers (or at least a DLC containing levels based off of the Sonic the Hedgehog series).

You surely love sonic xD I can't imagine levels based on sonic. Can you describe it ^^?

Guize, dont u think they shud haf a turtl3z dlC pak¿

Becuz i liek turdls,,

I'm standing here at the waterfront village... I LIEK TURTLES too!

Anyone know if it is possible to play local co-op with a integrated laptop keyboard and a usb keyboard? Are there any programs that will allow castle crashers to recognize the two keyboards separately or allow one keyboard to emulate a controller? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Not with software. Xbox or ps3? I think you are ending up building your own customized keyboard which will cost more than a new controller.

Behemoth made a arcade system for CC and they showed the making of too in a video. I would like to have that too!

KirbyWindWaker, its ok. But when you do get an xbox look me up for game sessions. By the way congratulations on your engagement.

Definitely! I'll have to start all over but I'd be alright with that. It'll give me something to do. lol Also, thank you. :-D

My new goal in life is to level up every single character to 99 and a gold skull on all of them.

I'm still trying to get one gold skull. ;;; My fiance and I tried numerous times, but it's quite difficult. I think he gave up, but I've been leveling up and practicing.