Sign in to follow this  
Guest WhalesOnStilts

what are the differences between the orange knight and

well obviously appearance( :P )

but seriosly the demon has a larger spread than the orange knight. He aims his fire attack at the ground instead of forward and his fireballs ar a bit bigger. I'm not sure of damage ratios, But i would assume he might be stronger. Correct me if im wrong.

well, they look different. the red dragon knight is the wierd looking thing int he lava world. has the same magic as that guy on the lava world.

orange knights magic goes further out, and knights doesnt but goes further up. dragon has bigger fireballs also, no more damage.

and thats it.....beat it with dragon knight to unlock the ninja(purple guys on pirate ship)

well obviously appearance( :P )

but seriosly the demon has a larger spread than the orange knight. He aims his fire attack at the ground instead of forward and his fireballs ar a bit bigger. I'm not sure of damage ratios, But i would assume he might be stronger. Correct me if im wrong.

Both of them can aim their fireballs at the ground and forward. It is 2 different attacks. If you have enough magic and you jump and press RT+Y you shoot at the ground. If you jump and press RT+X you shoot forward.