Sign in to follow this  
hattyhatington

character customisation

I'm really hoping for an Alien Hominid head, and a weapon that is related to him (like maybe his RT+Y magic from CC, as long as it's not spammable).

I think that there is a AH head. No guarentees, but I thought I saw something related to it in one of the videos. They definitly have CC heads.

I think a Frogglet head would be cool (but probably unlikely). Also I noticed a lot of thespians using a fan to "blow people away" in the trailer. Is that a weapon or does everyone get it and use it with a certain button separate from the weapon.

I think a Frogglet head would be cool (but probably unlikely). Also I noticed a lot of thespians using a fan to "blow people away" in the trailer. Is that a weapon or does everyone get it and use it with a certain button separate from the weapon.

I believe that's just a separate weapon. I could be wrong, though.

I love the Groucho face in the trailer though. It's awesome. If there's a crown hat and it fits on the Groucho head that's gonna be my guy...with a dart gun.

Edited by Hoboking257

I've tried to cover as wide a range as possible. Covering cute, scary, weird, cool, plain, animals, dainty, tough, professions, etc.

I'm certain the game will release and someone will ask me "why didn't you have any ______?" and I will want to facepalm.

But with the huge amount we have right now, I'm fairly certain there will at least be a handful of favorites anyone can find. I think many people will find there's at least a couple of a certain category they'd hope exists. Many people seem to be pretty happy once they have about 10- 20 to choose from.

When you start a game with someone you'll be able to see what unlocks they have and vice versa (both characters and weapons) -- right off the bat. This should make things fairly convenient.

what?

to clarify, i had meant campaign mode. where you play with a friend.

arena won't be wired this way, but it still allows trades between level sets.

But aren't you allowed to play with random people in campaign mode? That's what I meant. In every game there will always be fresh starters (or noobs), and if they see your collection of unlocks, I can only imagine the amount of messages I'd get from the same person.

It was bad enough in Castle Crashers. "omg gamecrazzy can yu hack mi characters 2" -Squeaker

But aren't you allowed to play with random people in campaign mode? That's what I meant. In every game there will always be fresh starters (or noobs), and if they see your collection of unlocks, I can only imagine the amount of messages I'd get from the same person.

It was bad enough in Castle Crashers. "omg gamecrazzy can yu hack mi characters 2" -Squeaker

if you have such a big fear of receiving messages after playing with strangers then don't play with strangers :)

i don't think this will happen very often. i think the community might create a trading thread, though.

and, maybe they might just have something you want as well.

if you have such a big fear of receiving messages after playing with strangers then don't play with strangers :)

i don't think this will happen very often. i think the community might create a trading thread, though.

and, maybe they might just have something you want as well.

You have a very valid point... :-P

And the only reason I'd play with strangers is to help people or just cause I'm bored, but helping uncooperative randoms may be near impossible.

I'm buying the game no matter what (obviously), but it looks like you need to know your partner to get really far (unless you wanna record a trolltage on YouTube and become famous).

Thanks for the clarifications, as well. :-D

I'm extremely open to random people trading stuff with me in games so for me this won't be much of a problem. I know since I put up on my Sig that I have the R-H Sword I've gotten messages from friends of friends who are on these forums. I am happy to get every unlockable by myself but if anyone comes up with the Marx face or the dart gun as one of there unlocks when they start I would gladly trade for whatever they wanted as well. (I know its kinda ridiculous and weird to ask for items from people in a game that the release date hasn't even come out yet but hey that's just me) I'm anticipating the unlocks from all kinds of faces, weapons, and headgear seeing the Behemoth's art style so far. Saying I'm excited for BBT to come out right now would be an insult to how much I'm anticipating even the release of the release date of the game.

I actually wonder if they will add certain eyes, mouths and who knows possibly even noses for you to add to faces to mix things up for customization.

i dont offend chickens its just my gamertag and usually my username.

I actually wonder if they will add certain eyes, mouths and who knows possibly even noses for you to add to faces to mix things up for customization.

i dont offend chickens its just my gamertag and usually my username.

Necrobump much...?

I can't wait until this game comes out. Hopefully it is under 1.9 GB or i'm going to have to get a hardrive. Stinking Xbox 360 Slim Model! :x

It probably won't exceed much past 300MB. :P