Sign in to follow this  
hattyhatington

character customisation

Will there be a favorite system? With all of these customisations, if I found one I really liked using it could be a pain to have to scroll through everything every time I play the game.

Will there be a favorite system? With all of these customisations, if I found one I really liked using it could be a pain to have to scroll through everything every time I play the game.

Wow that's a really good point. I hope they changed the character selection as a whole because if I have 100 heads, I don't want to scroll through each one individually. There should be a big grid with all the heads so I can clearly see them all and can easily get to the one I want.

I actually wonder if they will add certain eyes, mouths and who knows possibly even noses for you to add to faces to mix things up for customization.

i dont offend chickens its just my gamertag and usually my username.

Necrobump much...?

whats a necrobump.

I dont want to bother anyone so im sorry if i did. :(

im kinda new to the forums and to be honest with you i'v been reading these forums for about 2 years now but i just decided to join now. and a great start is to get along with everybody :)

I actually wonder if they will add certain eyes, mouths and who knows possibly even noses for you to add to faces to mix things up for customization.

Necrobump much...?

whats a necrobump.

im kinda new to the forums and to be honest with you i'v been reading these forums for about 2 years now but i just decided to join now. and a great start is to get along with everybody :)

We get along just fine, good sir. A necrobump is when you post in a thread that has long since been posted in.

On the note of you being new, I say welcome. Most people on here will be polite towards you, with the exception of a few people. *cough* richard *cough*

Necrobump much...?

whats a necrobump.

We get along just fine, good sir. A necrobump is when you post in a thread that has long since been posted in.

On the note of you being new, I say welcome. Most people on here will be polite towards you, with the exception of a few people. *cough* richard *cough*

I'm new too! Hi everyone :D though I cannot make a profile picture as I am on a mobile device.

Necrobump much...?

whats a necrobump.

thank you.

anyways I'm going to stop posting things that don't quite relate to the topic. so i will shut up now in other words. :P

I've tried to cover as wide a range as possible. Covering cute, scary, weird, cool, plain, animals, dainty, tough, professions, etc.

I'm certain the game will release and someone will ask me "why didn't you have any ______?" and I will want to facepalm.

But with the huge amount we have right now, I'm fairly certain there will at least be a handful of favorites anyone can find. I think many people will find there's at least a couple of a certain category they'd hope exists. Many people seem to be pretty happy once they have about 10- 20 to choose from.

When you start a game with someone you'll be able to see what unlocks they have and vice versa (both characters and weapons) -- right off the bat. This should make things fairly convenient.

I had a question............is there going to be a pink knight or blacksmith character? I think a Sonic the Hedgehog character would be even better, but I think I already know what the answer to that one is. Please just tell me there's going to be a pink knight character!

I've tried to cover as wide a range as possible. Covering cute, scary, weird, cool, plain, animals, dainty, tough, professions, etc.

I'm certain the game will release and someone will ask me "why didn't you have any ______?" and I will want to facepalm.

But with the huge amount we have right now, I'm fairly certain there will at least be a handful of favorites anyone can find. I think many people will find there's at least a couple of a certain category they'd hope exists. Many people seem to be pretty happy once they have about 10- 20 to choose from.

When you start a game with someone you'll be able to see what unlocks they have and vice versa (both characters and weapons) -- right off the bat. This should make things fairly convenient.

I had a question............is there going to be a pink knight or blacksmith character? I think a Sonic the Hedgehog character would be even better, but I think I already know what the answer to that one is. Please just tell me there's going to be a pink knight character!

This question has been speculated on many time before. Since all of the heads are white, it's assumed that if there's a knight head from Castle Crashers, it'll just be the stock knight head.

Personally I don't see why people don't just ask about the knight head. Why does it need to be the pink one?

It was only one person...

Wow, your posts have been really dull and pessimistic lately. :-P

Personally I don't see why people don't just ask about the knight head. Why does it need to be the pink one?

Zephyr, you know what to do...

Because pink knight shoots magic rainbows of death, which makes him my favorite knight on castle crashers!

It was only one person on this thread.

And I've been feeling dull and pessimistic lately, so it makes sense.

Not trying to be "that guy", but does that mean you have to act like so here on the forums?

Not trying to be "that guy", but does that mean you have to act like so here on the forums?

Moods affect conversations, so yes that means I have to act like it on the forums. Are you saying your mood doesn't affect your speach patterns at all?

Moods affect conversations, so yes that means I have to act like it on the forums. Are you saying your mood doesn't affect your speach patterns at all?

They do affect speech patterns. But you'd never know how I'm feeling in real life based on posts I make. I'm going through really rough stuff right now, but I'm still very cheery and much the same as always on here.

They do affect speech patterns. But you'd never know how I'm feeling in real life based on posts I make. I'm going through really rough stuff right now, but I'm still very cheery and much the same as always on here.

You're not acting that cheery right now.

You're not acting that cheery right now.

I'm not angry or anything, though. I'm just trying to prove my point, that's all.