Sign in to follow this  
MR. Perwinkle Knight

SPRITE SHEETS DANpaladin Please

ok most of us (im thinking everyone) loooves your art so i was wondering can you post some characters regularly in these topic for us to enjoy or do sigs etc.

and maybe if its possible post a download for a folder wich contains each character sprite :) well these is my wishlist from me to behemoth and i think the wishlist of alot of people around here

What it boils down to is whether he has the time or not.

But, That would be Cool!

Yep... that too.

Btw, Joker B what is that Alien in your Sig? I really am to lazy to search for details.

The Alien in my sig is from Alien Hominid,

He's the one who offers Alien Hominid Friendship outside Area 51,

But Alien Hominid "Declines" And you have to fight him as a boss.

Go ahead and skip to 5:45 And BAM! There he is!

my sig are the only sprites i could find and i found them on google :( . It would be nice to have a couple sprite works of each charcater(like the barbarian and brute)

Come to think of it, If He does give us those sprites I'd pretty much want one of every known playable character (before DLC) with their starting weapons. Then Someone could make a good signature that displays character, level, and difficulty. Similar to this:

[PIC] [Level] [Difficulty]

Those long bars for a signature I find always look better then what Roy is stuck using right now. I'll probably show an Idea when I get around to stop being lazy and showing one :lol:

Those long bars for a signature I find always look better then what Roy is stuck using right now. I'll probably show an Idea when I get around to stop being lazy and showing one :lol:

Don't worry.

I'll change it soon.

Right when I got this new system down.

The Alien in my sig is from Alien Hominid,

He's the one who offers Alien Hominid Friendship outside Area 51,

But Alien Hominid "Declines" And you have to fight him as a boss.

Go ahead and skip to 5:45 And BAM! There he is!

do you know we intended that to be the roswell alien? it's the backstory of how they found a crashed UFO in the desert with little grey dude inside. :)

for now i can manage little GIFs of their heads.

Okay, I only noticed the Commoner (right name for it, right?) is missing, and I was also wondering if it's possible to give a .GIF of the two skulls (normal and golden) for beating the game for said difficulties. My idea for the sig is an alternating one of them all like the way My Gamer Card does with most recent games.

I'd love to see some of the .fla formats of some of the castle crashers characters, i don't want to steal/ copy them or anything, i'd just like to see how they're supposed to be structured, layered and whats a symbol. Just reference stuff for learning animation in the field of flash games. And the characters and just too damn cool 8-)