Sign in to follow this  
Dark Wolf 896

RESETED ALL MY SAVE DATA BY ACCIDENT PLEASE HELP!

Ok the other day I was talking to my friend and I was like oh im gonna reset this character that was level 4 and I pressed X instead of Y without realizing it and confirmed it. I lost a level 99 a level (think) 78 and all my progress including all the animals I found which by the way was ALL OF THEM! and Majority of my weapons and I had almost all of them and all I had left to unlock was one character well 2 if you include the alien hominend character. Is there anything I or anyone else can do to help me get all that back please I put so much time in this game and in like 10 seconds it was all ruined because the Behemoth decided to put SAVE DATA RESET ON THE SAME PAGE AS CHARACTER RESET WHEN SOMEONE CAN EASILY PRESS THE WRONG BUTTON LIKE ME!! :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

ZephyrX02 ^^ Seriously THATS GAY!! I mean I know its slightly my fault for pressing the wrong button but Behemoth should really put the reset all saved data thing in the options and make it really hard to get to because pressing X instead Y is too easy to do, I put about 95% of the blame on Behemoth for about 3 years of my work on thier game going bye bye... Thanks a lot Behemoth :!:

ZephyrX02 ^^ Seriously THATS GAY!! I mean I know its slightly my fault for pressing the wrong button but Behemoth should really put the reset all saved data thing in the options and make it really hard to get to because pressing X instead Y is too easy to do, I put about 95% of the blame on Behemoth for about 3 years of my work on thier game going bye bye... Thanks a lot Behemoth :!:

Homophobic? :?

Anyways, it's entirely your fault. More people have not deleted their data (myself included) than those who have. And there was a way for you to save it, but I'm sure you played your game with the restarted data already so you screwed yourself over.

i don't get why people can't just take the blame for things. It's always everyone else's fault.

^^^^This sounds like the angry old lady at walmart wanting a 90% discount on an item because they tripped over it with their own two feet.

I've been playing the game since its release and have never accidentally reset all my characters even after resetting my green knight on purpose.

A lot of players have used the reset data to remove their 256 hacks and mods to cover up what they did. Be thankful its there.. also the leaderboards if you did glitch or mod you will still be known as a cheater if you got -1 exp.

Thank you and come again.

and thank you behemoth for actually making the reset all data function with one of the best patches ever cause now we dont need to see any more 256! :D

A lot of players have used the reset data to remove their 256 hacks and mods to cover up what they did. Be thankful its there.. also the leaderboards if you did glitch or mod you will still be known as a cheater if you got -1 exp.

and thank you behemoth for actually making the reset all data function with one of the best patches ever cause now we dont need to see any more 256! :D

It never actually occurred to me that it would remove all the modded stuff. That makes Behemoth patch even better.

It never actually occurred to me that it would remove all the modded stuff. That makes Behemoth patch even better.

well they still keep their null items but most of the junk gets fixed. Cept the leaderboards.

Basically the patch stops the 256 and the clear data helps get you on track to starting clean again except the leaderboards say your still -1 exp.

hmmmm what does this button do?....DOH! if this happened to me........i just cant imagine!

why would you go to the player stats menu anyhow?

It is quite hard to get there

No its not its on the main menu. I normally go there to reset a character and idc if people who did 256 hack or whatever it is used this to cover up what they did because I didn't hack it so its dumb to have the button there. I think I stated before that they should simply move it to another page what is the big deal with that. and I sound like a complaing old lady really? Because I lost years worth or work and its because Behemoth put it on the player stats screen thats just a dumb thing to do especially if you are not really given the option to take back what you accidently did.

You could just disconnect yourself from XBOX Live, clear your system updates, and boost your characters.

Then, you can go back online, happily.

Just don't tell anyone you did this, and they won't frown up you like they are doing now. ;)

You will have to re-download all updates though.

You could just disconnect yourself from XBOX Live, clear your system updates, and boost your characters.

Then, you can go back online, happily.

Just don't tell anyone you did this, and they won't frown up you like they are doing now. ;)

You will have to re-download all updates though.

he's being frowned because he didn't lose much.

Okay, there is no solution listed anywhere that I can think of, and especially not in this thread. Some of you are being hostile towards one another and it really shows. How about we all can it and lock this thread?

Dark Wolf, I'm sorry that there's no solution around to recover your data. Yes, it sucks, but I'm afraid you'll have to live with it.

As for everyone, let's just let this die now, alright?

I'd like to throw in some input as well.

It's completely unacceptable to treat a visitor like this. Petty insults won't take a discussion anywhere, and if you're just going to add to the fire, it would be better off if you just didn't post.