Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Your dream team

My dream team for this game used to play together a lot all the time but time and twist of fate has bored a lot of us and we grew up or moved on.

If I could get Awnner 5 out of retirement from bio numatics or whatever he went to college for and gave otto and forgotten a heads up.

Id get the old team back together.

We used to play this game non stop but most of us have moved on..

Its actually odd how we all met...

I guess you could thank true sharpshooters insane mode lol club cause thats how i met otto/awner/forgotten. We all decided to give that guy a chance and join his 99 club insane mode bs.

It was a joke and we left the thing to create pelter.

Halfcoordinated, Aced211, myself, and Dark_Ansem.

A dream team that would still be alive if Ansem and I were as active as we used to be, and if we never fell for MW3. :P

Guest aced211

First of all, where the heck did you disappear to, GC? Come back to CC so we can goof off again.

Second, this sounds like an invitation to do another "no potions, Necromancer with shovels and horns only."

My dream team would be Halfcoordinated, GameCrazy (aka ZephyrX02 or whatever names you go by), Dark_Ansem, and VeryBadPlayer. No one said I had to be in it. This way, I can just sit back and watch the awesomeness on Youtube later.

Sadly I don't really play with people on the forums too often. I like playing with Forgotten and we play often enough, so I'd put him on my dream team.

I can't pick a single dream team, there's too much goodness.

Random fun floople lovums time team: aced211, GameCrazy_02, Dark_Ansem, and myself

Lets get this ish done team: aced211, VeryBadPlayer, Slahtari, and myself. As much as I lovums you GC, I think I team better serious mode with aced these days. This is one of those teams that could fluctuate more freely.

First of all, where the heck did you disappear to, GC? Come back to CC so we can goof off again.

I'm hiding at work all day, maybe until SUMMER (which is good and bad, since I'll have a capture card and schtuff by then). I miss you guys though; just remember that I'll return sometime before Summer's end. :(

Random fun floople lovums time team: aced211, GameCrazy_02, Dark_Ansem, and myself

Lets get this ish done team: aced211, VeryBadPlayer, Slahtari, and myself. As much as I lovums you GC, I think I team better serious mode with aced these days. This is one of those teams that could fluctuate more freely.

Totally understandable. I tend to mess around a bit more, while you four seem to make a very cooperative team. I'd like to play with VeryBadPlayer and Slahtari soon, though. :)

How I met

Aced211: Looking on youtube for someone to make a co-op juggling with him. We never got to it and he did it with GC 7000 years later.

GC (Zephyr): Being the fanboy I am, I asked the Rank 2 if I could be his friend. He lol'd and only accepted because he saw my comment on Half's video.

Half: Through GC. He thought that he knew me because I called him Half. He didn't know me. He added me too. Sob story in 3... 2... 1...

I have the urge to play Castle Crashers and come to the forums more now. You two have ruined me. You're the best two strangers I will ever (not) meet. I've known you both for half a year (ba doom chh) and I still don't know your names. I demand your names.

GC (Zephyr): Being the fanboy I am, I asked the Rank 2 if I could be his friend. He lol'd and only accepted because he saw my comment on Half's video.

Half: Through GC. He thought that he knew me because I called him Half. He didn't know me. He added me too.

Ansem (after arena match): "omg can i add"

Me: "LOL sure"

Ansem: ":P"

Me: "Hey you wanna play with t3h pr0s? Join my game."

*Ansem joins Private Arena Match and sees Half there.*

It all happened so fast... :)