Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Simpsons Arcade is out

Not yet for PSN it's not. :(

Just a couple more days, though. And I get it free with me PlayStation Plus. :D

So many millions of quarters lost on this wonderful game...

I had never saw this game anywheres, but just recently, the put it at our Union. (basically a teenage hangout joint for dances and stuff) and I mooched off so many quarters from people. Then at some points I'd have 3 other people playing, then only 1 other, then other times I'd go solo. Needless to say, I felt accomplished at the end.

It was one of the biggest 4p games next to gauntlet, tmnt arcade, tmnt in time.

Truely an awsome game for its time.

I like how people who rate it now give it a 3/10 IE: gamestop but if you look at their pc review they give it a 8/10 back in the day.

So much bs cause the game isnt different .. exact same arcade game just old.

How can you give smb3 a 10/10 and then rate it now and say 2/10. Doesn't make sense.

It was one of the biggest 4p games next to gauntlet, tmnt arcade, tmnt in time.

Truely an awsome game for its time.

I like how people who rate it now give it a 3/10 IE: gamestop but if you look at their pc review they give it a 8/10 back in the day.

So much bs cause the game isnt different .. exact same arcade game just old.

How can you give smb3 a 10/10 and then rate it now and say 2/10. Doesn't make sense.

Because GameStop. They're like IGN, dude, they give stupid ratings for stupid reasons. It's like the critics who gave the Scott Pilgrim movie bad ratings because it was about video games.

I saw a vid for it on Giantbomb. They seemed less than ecstatic about it, but I have some fond memories of it. I downloaded the demo, and if I can some people to play it with me I'll look into buying it.

So much nostalgia!

I saw a vid for it on Giantbomb. They seemed less than ecstatic about it, but I have some fond memories of it. I downloaded the demo, and if I can some people to play it with me I'll look into buying it.

So much nostalgia!

I readded you... whenever your up let me know

So much nostalgia!

I readded you... whenever your up let me know

Yeah sorry, I couldn't do it Sunday. You asked me right before I was about leave.

This weekend will probably work best for me.

Ahh yes, I fondly remember playing The Simpsons in... well pretty much any arcade back in the day! This game deserved to be re released with online play. Nuff said.

This game brought back fond memories of "days gone by" :D I absolutely love these classic "beat 'em up"s :arrow:

Just one thing,

simp4.jpg

What did Marge and Lisa do to deserve carpal tunnel? :lol: