Sign in to follow this  
Sctt

Handing Out Weapons? Post Your Name!

Just yesterday, I was having trouble finding someone to trade weapons with. I was looking for the Septor, and in turn, got the Blood-Stained Sword and the gun from Alien Hominid along with it.

I felt like it would be a great idea (if it pleases the community) to create a place where I can keep an updated list as to who's willing to hand these weapons out to people. If you don't mind getting a Friend Request on occasion to help out a forumer get one of these weapons (or any others he/she might be missing) then post your name!

I'll start.

1.) Sctt

2.) IcedPea

3.) iRenegade UK

4.) The Phr3ak

5.) Tycho

6.) Nin10doWii

7.) SuperShrimp4

8.)

9.)

10.)

Guest Tycho

I thought leaving the Bungie forums I'd be able to avoid IcedPea... oh well.

Add meh to the list!

Guest Tycho

Add meh to the list!

MUHAHAHAH!

Who are you on B.net?

I lol'd at your comics though.

Add meh to the list!

Be careful..

I just joined this forum yesterday, but people here seem much nicer. This being, I haven't seen one post containing hatred here at all. No flamesuits needed!

Anyways, I'll be on continually throughout the day. I take hourly cigarette breaks, and later I'm going out to eat. Just remember, send me a message before a friend request.

Like I posted before; I can trade the AH raygun if someone still needs it.

I'm mainly interested in the scepter; anybody here who can help me out?

Guest Tycho

Add meh to the list!

Be careful..

I just joined this forum yesterday, but people here seem much nicer. This being, I haven't seen one post containing hatred here at all. No flamesuits needed!

Anyways, I'll be on continually throughout the day. I take hourly cigarette breaks, and later I'm going out to eat. Just remember, send me a message before a friend request.

It's an inside joke. :P

Hey,

I can go on right now if you'd like.

The Xbox tag is 'Garnatian'. Tell me if you can go on now.

I'd be glad to help, go ahead and send me a message when you get on.

I'll invite accordingly.

You guys are from B.net too? I spend most of my time in the flood, where there are always barrel rolls.

On topic: I need help getting those weapons too. I wont be online right now, but I will later. My GT is Spartan78541

Hi!

Yeah, me and my friend, SuperShrimp4 have been helping people on Matchmaking getting weps and animals etc, and they seem like nice people... at least, to me.

Anyway, add Gamertags "Nin10doWii" and "SuperShrimp4" and I'll alert him that we will be helping people on the forum get weapons and stuff, along with getting a weapon we may not have (I.E. the septor, alien gun, half or less of the rest, etc.) and get them whatever.

Thanks!

Guest KEITH1437

I need help with a ton of weapons, including the Alien Gun, Scepter, and Bloodstained sword. Once I get those I'd be willing to hand out any weapon for free.

GT: GannonSlayer

Oops, I thought I was signing up to get the weapons! :lol:

I'd more than happy to give them to others if I get them, but right now, I still need to get them :P

You guys are from B.net too? I spend most of my time in the flood, where there are always barrel rolls.

On topic: I need help getting those weapons too. I wont be online right now, but I will later. My GT is Spartan78541

Floodians unite! :lol:

I need the bloody sword. I will gladly help people out also. But yeah first I need that sword.