Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Being a level 99 is more a hinder then help

I can't stand having a character at level 99. No more level up and no free health!

I wish we could go up to level 199 :D

I always get the free potion level up at the worst time. Every once in a while it'll help but I can never rely on it.

Let's be honest here, do you really need it? :P

I can't stand having a character at level 99. No more level up and no free health!

I wish we could go up to level 199 :D

I always get the free potion level up at the worst time. Every once in a while it'll help but I can never rely on it.

Let's be honest here, do you really need it? :P

Theres sometimes when im playing usuing my industrialist level 99 and i just can't get it to go kinda like a tiger woods moment. When I do its easy but when i dont its a pain. Id just like to have that extra last breath of health and be able to keep going sometimes. I dont want the stats to increase but rather the ability to carry another potion or get more hp somehow.

Best thing to do in my case is run snail and bear club. Errr I forgot one thing I keep forgetting about hawkster and piggy :<

Heh, I remember when I calculated that MarioKart64 (the-then #1 player on PS3) would have a level 2,588 character if there was no cap on leveling up. Try taking that guy on in the Arena :)

What's the top score on XBox right now (legitimate or otherwise)?

Heh, I remember when I calculated that MarioKart64 (the-then #1 player on PS3) would have a level 2,588 character if there was no cap on leveling up. Try taking that guy on in the Arena :)

heck i have no idea... rubine devil was #1 last time i checked and she was like over 3000 or something weird. Theres also the 2 hackers above her or more but arena is more player match now with the skilled people since no one quits

I mean anyone can sit and a lobby and stomp scrubs and quit when higher ranked players join.

I mean anyone can sit and a lobby and stomp scrubs and quit when higher ranked players join.

That's one thing I like about Street Fighter IV - it lets you see the player's rank with that character before you jump into a fight, and that's taken into account when you fight. So if, for example, you're a D rank and you're fighting an A rank, if you lose (which you probably will do), it won't count much against you - but if you happen to win you get a HUGE boost. The opposite is true if you start whaling on opponents ranked lower than you. And I don't think it gives you the option of leaving a fight without having it count against you, once a player joins versus you in the lobby--I can't remember.

• Upvote 1

With all the hacking, boosting, and illegitimate ways of getting up on the leaderboards, nobody can say. In fact it's probably the most broken leaderboard I've seen.

It's like that guy that boosted his way to #1 on the PSN leaderboards time a few thousand.

With all the hacking, boosting, and illegitimate ways of getting up on the leaderboards, nobody can say. In fact it's probably the most broken leaderboard I've seen.

It's like that guy that boosted his way to #1 on the PSN leaderboards time a few thousand.

If you want to go by the legit number 1 player as far as i know its otto or around his count. From him and above it goes all clones and copied exp. Also its funny how in one year we have jumped down 1,000 in rank due to the modders.

(story mode that is.. btw: otto has me beat by quite a large margin lol)

No, I'm fairly certain that being level 99 makes your character insanley fast, capable of taking rediculous amounts of punishment, and hits harder than any other character.

Playing insane mode with a level 99 is easier period. Juggling enemies is less of a hassel as your ultimate power allows you to glide through the air without concern for gravty. Skilled players use these abilities to become an unstoppable force of destruction against apocolyptic enemies in battles yet to be sung by future generations.

I do like the idea of a refillable exp bar which gives you free health past level 99. You keep getting exp so might as well be able to get some benefit from it. Perhapes something that can be done if there's ever a sequal.

Personally, I'd be happy if

--Characters could go to level 100 instead of 99 (one more bonus point of Attack, Defense and Magic)

--Each attribute could be leveled up 30 times instead of 25 (you couldn't max out all attributes until level 98, and it would allow for 1-2 additional magic options...perhaps my "magic shield" idea to break juggling?)

I don't care if they do or don't make a sequel, I just think that there is not very much new ideas left to make a CC2, and I don't want the Behemoth to be Activision and release the same game over and over again. So if the Behemoth announces CC2, lets come up with as many new ideas as possible. But let's wait until BBT is released.

Sorry if I went completely off topic, I do agree characters should go up to level 100 instead of 99.

I don't care if they do or don't make a sequel, I just think that there is not very much new ideas left to make a CC2, and I don't want the Behemoth to be Activision and release the same game over and over again. So if the Behemoth announces CC2, lets come up with as many new ideas as possible. But let's wait until BBT is released.

Sorry if I went completely off topic, I do agree characters should go up to level 100 instead of 99.

Clearly you haven't read the 30+ pages of the DLC Ideas Thread.

• Upvote 1

my highest level is 76 almost there

my stradegy in arena is to freeze them with my blue knight and then jump and mash Y on them

it really works

Hold left on the analog stick and right on the D-Pad.

The only way a level 99 gets in the way for me is when I'm Insane running on PS3.

I've been seeing a lot of Level 99's, think "Oh wow, they'll help alot", make match, and my level 49 Blue Knight somehow outdoes them. It's not really the level all that much, it's how you use them/skill.

Maybe level 0 for a glitch if you try to hack so you will be weak forever. That should be the hacker's punishment and for non-hackers they can get up to level 200 because that's pretty fair right? :mellow:  :huh:  :mellow:  :huh:  ^_^

Look at the top of players, cotacool. Level 99 is maximum.

256 is the maximum. It's just not achievable by any means anymore. Those were darker times though.

Also why did you bold his name? It looks like you're trying to be intimidating  :-P