Sign in to follow this  
Babbity_Rabbity

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

This is the single greatest game to have come out this year, or last year (and maybe even the year before that) (except maybe Rayman Origins).

Basically, you take control of a character who was raised from the dead via the Well of Souls, and being raised this way have erased you from the Weave of Fate, which is essentially the entire collection of fates for every creature in the world of Amalur.

And that is all I will say about the story because it is rather well written.

It plays like both an action game and an rpg at once, not even a cheesy hybrid of the two.

And it has some of the most interesting lore of any fantasy world ever.

Currently, the game isn't TOO difficult, though there are some fights that will really be a challenge. There's a lot of people on their forums asking for a higher difficulty.

I'm tired so I might update this post later or just answer the questions of the 0 people who will read this thread.

I'll probably end up as one of those people asking for a higher difficulty level for KoA:R.

Of course I didn't play it yet, so I'll see how difficult it is. :D

I'll probably end up as one of those people asking for a higher difficulty level for KoA:R.

Of course I didn't play it yet, so I'll see how difficult it is. :D

Don't choose Sorcery unless you want the easiest level 20+ experience.

Gotta say the only reason I played the demo was to unlock the free armor set in Mass Effect 3. And the only way to describe it was complete and utter hell. Every single moment made me want to smash my head against the wall. This graphics are bad, everything is unbelievably tedius and the dialoge is generic, oh and did I mention the game is boring. Thanks for another rediculously generic RPG a 5 year old can play.

Gotta say the only reason I played the demo was to unlock the free armor set in Mass Effect 3. And the only way to describe it was complete and utter hell. Every single moment made me want to smash my head against the wall. This graphics are bad, everything is unbelievably tedius and the dialoge is generic, oh and did I mention the game is boring. Thanks for another rediculously generic RPG a 5 year old can play.

thats a little harsh, dontcha think?

thats a little harsh, dontcha think?

No, harsh is the pains the developers took to hype an unoriginal game. When you've seen as many consoles, genres, and games as I have you get less and less impressed with something that belongs a generation ago.

i havent played it but this one guy said it was like fable and elderscrolls combined

No console rpg is of the same caliber as Elder Scrolls and the first Fable is much more impressive and thats on the original xbox.