FEL

CONTEST: Absurd Video Game Covers

http://videogamena.me/

See this generator? Use it. Find a few game titles so ridiculous they made your balloon fall off laughing. Pick your favorite.

Take your title and draw a box cover to go along with it. Be creative. Whoever draws the funniest and most creative box art will win the contest.

This contest will be judged based on creativity and humor. It will NOT be judged based on skill, so I want to encourage even those of you who aren't art junkies to participate in this too. Multiple entries are allowed, and even encouraged. Photoshopping, image manipulation, photography, and any other medium is allowed. Remember, this isn't competition as much as it is for fun and lolz.

If nobody volunteers to be an unbiased judge, I will volunteer myself. Otherwise I will participate in the contest as well.

Prizes aren't decided yet, but if we can't afford to have anything better I'll volunteer to draw something fancy for you or something.

The deadline will be decided based on the number of entries and by decision of the participants.

This contest is for fun, and to encourage more activity on these forums.

Kabuki Sailboat Hunt

Ten years ago, a rogue Kabuki dishonored his tribe and was exiled. Now, he has returned, to begrudgingly protect the last of his family from a band of bloodthirsty sailboats. He must hunt them, before he is hunted himself.

Probably based off Seven Samurai.

Preschool Baking Over Normandy

post-11510-133334959791_thumb.jpg

The Invasion of Normandy was going fine in 1944 until the Preschool baking came on the scene. You play as Sgt. Kinder Garden as he tries to repel the demon technology back to where it came from.

FULL SIZE

I'm bad at drawing, but at least that doesn't count.

Edited by ThePieGuy

Probably contains offensive language, mods feel free to edit or whatever

Android speed rangers

androidt.th.png

Now with motion controls! You can hunt criminals or just chill in a rock while doing drugs! This new sandbox game features voice recoignition to comands like "shut up puppy and give me my pills" and the voice acting includes 1000 new dialogues about being high. The motion controls include taking pills and scratching your belly!.

Rated J for junkies.

Subatomic Raccoon Heroes

coonsi.th.png

This brand new subatomic adventure offers a lot of quantic space to explore! Now you might or might not save the world, depending on the where you are when you look at it and it's relatively fun.

You can choose from over 200 different heroes, including some useless twins and a fat kid!

Lazy Jungle Rampage

lazyjungle.th.png

This new game from the creators of classic RAMPAGE focuses on one thing, being a lazy balloon animal in a green environment must be fun! and it is, well kinda, you move at the crazy speed of 3 meters per hour and your might is nearly inexistent, BUT all the vegetative patients who tried it said it was amazing, ahem, at least we think they liked it since we received no complaints.

The image is too large to fit on here, and I didn't want to put it on ImageShack.

kamikaze_unicorn_commander_by_da_milk_man-d4t3sqy.png

Click the image above for a full size view.

Kamikaze Unicorn Commander

---

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

If nobody volunteers to be an unbiased judge, I will volunteer myself. Otherwise I will participate in the contest as well.

I could be a judge for you guys :) (I won't be biased, I like everybody here :D )

Maybe we could get a couple judges and the judges will rate entries from 1-10 (among themselves) then average the scores, and announce the winners.

I could be a judge for you guys :) (I won't be biased, I like everybody here :D )

Maybe we could get a couple judges and the judges will rate entries from 1-10 (among themselves) then average the scores, and announce the winners.

That's actually a really good idea.

If anyone wants to judge, post here or send me a PM.

I'm not gonna judge because I actually have an entry or two I wanna post. C:

Sorry to double post. This needed a bump.

I'd strongly appreciate more entries.

I drew something:

boring_death_annihilation_by_ex_cutthroat-d4tey7j.png (Click for full size)

I give credit to Milk for drawing the lineart because I left my tablet at my mom's house.

This is an unofficial entry. (I would rather judge, I just did one for lolz).

ShamefulVegD.jpg

(Karate Carrot Vs. Melon Master)

Info from SVDM's wiki page:

Shameful Vegetarian Death Match was loosely based on an Atari 2600 game called "Blank Screen, Loud Buzz". SVDM is best known for being the winner of the 'Players Choice' award in 1979. The award was given to the best RPG game on GameStation's CubePlay system.

Part 2 of my unofficial entry may be the dumbest thing ever posted on this board.

:(:cry::x:oops:

Information from the Shameful Vegetarian Death Match wiki page:

After the unprecedented success of S.V.D.M. on GameStation's CubePlay system, an arcade version was released in 1984. "Super Shameful Vegetarian Death Match Turbo Deluxe Championship DX Variation: HD Remixed Arcade Edition" sold approximately 3 units nationwide. Only 1 remains in a private collection.

ShamefulVegetarianDeathMachineSCALE329.jpg

Firmware version 1.4, Cabaret sized arcade port of S.V.D.M.

VegDeathSig.jpg?t=1332332641

Mom helped me with this signature and made sure I didn't hurt myself with the scissors. Thanks Mom!

Since I'm going to Paris this Saturday and probably won't be here to host the rest of this contest, I'm handing over responsibility to Da Milk Man.

Since I'm going to Paris this Saturday and probably won't be here to host the rest of this contest, I'm handing over responsibility to Da Milk Man.

Control of this thread has been assumed. Entries are still being accepted. Tell your friends! Tell your enemies!

Theoretical deadline on: April 21st, 2012. As a motivation.

Theoretical deadline has been hit and passed, with no new submissions. Judging will start the first of May, leaving a day or two for any last-minute submissions from someone who may have not seen this.

Hurry up, gosh.

I've got a judge selected.

The judge will select three to five entries to make elligible for voting for on polls. Depending on popular vote (please only vote for one entry), a winner will be decided, and in case of ties, more polls will be held until a winner arrives.