Sign in to follow this  
WickedRogue

Since Most Topics Seem Dead: 2x4 on 360 Trade?

Looking for the 2x4 for 360, I keep hearing it is real on it but I haven't actually seen it, also looking for any other rare weapons for 360. Like the Gold claws. GT is WickedRogue, Thanks!

Looking for the 2x4 for 360, I keep hearing it is real on it but I haven't actually seen it, also looking for any other rare weapons for 360. Like the Gold claws. GT is WickedRogue, Thanks!

I have the rubber handed sword, green gem blade, silver lightning bolt,and a few other rare weapons, but no ninja claw.

I have the rubber handed sword, green gem blade, silver lightning bolt,and a few other rare weapons, but no ninja claw.

I sent you a friend request. Hopefully you can be on sometime this week.

i am also looking for the 2x4 sword my gt is xKIAxB4K3xOGx i can trade any weapon or help you beat the game normal or on insane :-P

i am also looking for the 2x4 sword my gt is xKIAxB4K3xOGx i can trade any weapon or help you beat the game normal or on insane :-P

This is getting out hand, STOP bumping year old threads.  :x