Sign in to follow this  
KoopaTroopa1116

Idea for a new tournament with a cool prize:

I was thinking The Behemoth needs to hold another Castle Crashers arena tournament, sort of like the Tournament of Champions. This time though, one tournament for PSN and one for XBL. The prize to the winner of each tournament? How cool would it be to have yourself immortalized as a playable character in Castle Crashers? I'm sure people could get behind this idea, though it would be awhile before this sort of thing could go through with The Behemoth if at all. Opinions?

I don't know how magic would work. This is more of a fantastical idea, there's very little chance it would ever happen, but I imagine if it did then Behemoth would either let you collaborate with them verbally to make the magic suit you or they would just give your character magic that they see fitting. For example maybe since whoever won this would most likely be a gamer, the PSN winner would throw a PS3 controller as a projectile and the XBL winner an Xbox controller?

i would rather look like a chaos warrior (from warhammer) in the game, with horns going up and my armor colour similar to rotting green, like a nurgle champion :D :D

i would rather look like a chaos warrior (from warhammer) in the game, with horns going up and my armor colour similar to rotting green, like a nurgle champion :D :D

I guess that would be up to Behemoth and yourself to decide, but personally I think you'd be missing out on a great chance to gain some gamer fame among the Castle Crashers community. Other players would be pretty jelly if you were playing as yourself.

Personally, I think a bit easier reward for The Behemoth to offer would be a chance to beta test Battleblock Theater...

Personally, I think a bit easier reward for The Behemoth to offer would be a chance to beta test Battleblock Theater...

Battleblock theater won't be on PSN and plus PSN never had any tournament on Castle Crashers unlike XBL.

I was thinking, as a prize, you should pick anything to be your one character.

For example, I would pick Master Chief from Halo.

Weapon: Energy Sword

RT+Y: Helicopter shooting missiles in a line. (Similar to Hatty's RT+Y.)

RT+B: Throws a semtex-like grenade that sticks to a player/object on contact and blows up.

RT+A: Rocket jump or grenade jump.

Just an idea. :)

I'd sign up for any tournament if there ever was one for PSN, though. :P

RT+B: Throws a semtex-like grenade that sticks to a player/object on contact and blows up.

I highly doubt that they could include Master Chief due to copyrights on XBL, and especially on PSN.

I agree with this because for everybody else, playing as some random kid would be a stupid character, unless you were one cool looking kid :lol:

I highly doubt that they could include Master Chief due to copyrights on XBL, and especially on PSN.

Yea, it was just a supporting statement of your idea. :P

Now all those 8 year olds asking for this from 3 years back (I guess they're 11 now) will finally get their dlc dream. :P