Sign in to follow this  
BFG

Know anyone with the Blacksmith DLC on PS3?

Zephyr mentioned in another thread that a friend of his was able to download the Blacksmith DLC on PSN before it was taken down a week later. Unfortunately, even though his friend has all the extra weapons etc., for some reason he's not interested in doing a weapons trade.

Does anyone know anybody with this DLC on the PS3, who would be willing to give the weapons to me? I'd like to get the weapons, of course, but I'd also like to check their entries on the wiki / upload pics if possible.

To my knowledge, you can. I've given the Lollipop (from the Pink Knight Pack) to people that I'm pretty sure don't have the Pink Knight.

That said, I have no way of knowing for certain.

I don't have the pink knight and I've stolen :P/ traded the weapons many times but it didn't work. I want to buy it tho!

So please make pink knight available for download in the Netherlands.. We are a happy country! :D

I don't have the pink knight and I've stolen :P/ traded the weapons many times but it didn't work. I want to buy it tho!

So please make pink knight available for download in the Netherlands.. We are a happy country! :D

Yeah I hope they can get the pink knight to be released in the Netherlands, sometime in the distant future.

Hmm...no love from the PS3 community. I'm still not sure I believe that the Blacksmith Pack is available on the PS3 in Asia...I would have thought I'd have seen it in multiplayer by now, if so.

If anyone out there knows of a PS3 player with the Blacksmith pack, please post it here. If nothing else I'd like to try to get the new weapons :)

EDIT: And Christine, Emil, and Dan - my offer still stands to beta test the Blacksmith Pack on PS3 in North America, if you need someone to do that...

Edited by BFG

It isn't available in any store. What I said in the other thread was that it was released only for the week after the PSN Outage, in PSN Asia. (Otherwise, I would have the pack by now...)

I've tried gamesharing or seeing if my friend would trade weapons SEVERAL times. He's just lost his overall interest in Castle Crashers.

(When I feel the time is right, I will PM you his username so you can ask him yourself.)

It isn't available in any store. What I said in the other thread was that it was released only for the week after the PSN Outage, in PSN Asia. (Otherwise, I would have the pack by now...)

Whoops! I need to fix that on the Wiki then! *makes mental note*

Yeah, we're trying to confirm whether the wiki's right. (One of the guys on this forum put that note on the wiki.)

Well I still remember what happened so I'll inform. The Purple Knight was accidently released in Asia PSN after the PSN hacking a year or two ago. I believe the reason this happened was because of a miscommunication in all the pandemonium that happened when Sony tried to get everything back up and going. After a week Sony was starting to get their act back together, realized their mistake and fixed the issue. That should set the record straight.

Well I still remember what happened so I'll inform. The Purple Knight was accidently released in Asia PSN after the PSN hacking a year or two ago. I believe the reason this happened was because of a miscommunication in all the pandemonium that happened when Sony tried to get everything back up and going. After a week Sony was starting to get their act back together, realized their mistake and fixed the issue. That should set the record straight.

PSN was actually hacked by a Mexican guy that wanted everyone's profile and (mainly) credit card info. Sony only took so long because they had to reset everyone's password and set up a "Welcome Back" package free to every account made before the outage.

This lasted for an entire month, and the Welcome Back package was available for the whole following month.

As for the Blacksmith Pack... It was accidentally released, only in Asia, the day after PSN came back online.

EDIT: It was almost exactly a year ago. It went out the week of Easter and came back a month later.

Edited by Zephyr

Blacksmith was to only be released on Xbox(cause its better) they prefer xbox (Explains battleblock theater free pink knight blacksmith pack you can buy necromancer pack and king pack if you cant get past it on inasane so xbox is better)

Blacksmith was to only be released on Xbox(cause its better) they prefer xbox (Explains battleblock theater free pink knight blacksmith pack you can buy necromancer pack and king pack if you cant get past it on inasane so xbox is better)

Actually ps3 is just alot more harder to code than the xbox is. Plus fact is Blue Ray graphics are by far better visually than HD graphics.