Sign in to follow this  
g0b

Most Unused Charcters

Which characters do you rarely or never see used?

I dont think I have ever played with a Barbarian come to think of it.

The BeeKeeper

I've played with a few, most memorable on Full Moon straight down bees at the ladders haha

I don't see a lot of bears and the bear is my favorite. I also don't see too many royal guards. In my opinion the royal guard is one of the least visually appealing characters and he has the same magic as the cone head and grey knight, which I would take over the royal guard any day.

I like the bear to. I prefer just about any of the characters with an unusual or nonexistent splash attack and/or unique arrows. I also rarely see him or the saracen.

Aside from Gold skull collectors I rarely see the majority of the characters past lvl 20.

When I was maining my king on my Glasher ID I never once ran into someone picking them ahead of me.

I don't see a lot of bears and the bear is my favorite. I also don't see too many royal guards. In my opinion the royal guard is one of the least visually appealing characters and he has the same magic as the cone head and grey knight, which I would take over the royal guard any day.

This. Saracen and Dark wizard are rarely seen.

Im maining Conehead n alt Wizard haha.

I always find it amusing to see people argue over who gets to be the crappy starter colors. :lol:

Surprisingly Icekimo and Thief are popular today lol all be it lower leveled >.<

Ack! The grammar of this thread's topic! It burnssssssss!

("Least Used Characters" would be sooooo much better.)

well yh skeleton is one of the rarer characters in the game

You're kidding, right? Red Knight is the most used knight of the default 4, and he unlocks Skeleton. Definitely not rare.

I see Alien Hominid quite a bit. I've only seen the Open Faced Gray Knight used in multiplayer once, however.

I Never See Alien Hominid, As For The Open Faced Gray Knight, I Never See Him To Much Eather, As For The Necromancer I Rarely See Him Also I Don't Know Why.

I Never See Alien Hominid, As For The Open Faced Gray Knight, I Never See Him To Much Eather, As For The Necromancer I Rarely See Him Also I Don't Know Why.

XBLA or PSN?

I ask because BFG and myself are talking about PSN.

I Would Say Alien Hominid Is Very Rare To FInd Online. I Never See Anyone Wanting To Be Him.

Lies! Alien Hominid is the best character ever!

Just to point out, I rarely see the brute. I had the game on PS3 since it came out (give or take a week later) and i have never seen the brute. But for Alien Hominid, i have him level 99 as well as the blue knight :-P