Sign in to follow this  
g0b

Most Unused Charcters

I think his Splash magic it the only one that does more direct damage than his projectile.

His Splash magic also damages overlapping characters, even if the blast only hits one character. (The impact has a bomb-like effect on enemies.)

So yes, he does have awesome magic.

1. Civilian

2. Pesant

3. Royal Guard

4. Saracen

5. Brute

I don't necessarily agree with the last two. Maybe we don't see to many Brutes because everyone's played theirs out but I know more dedicated players always makes it a point to unlock him. As for the Saracen he's the best friend of a true air juggler.

I never ever used any other character than the green knight. Because green is my favourite colour :P But i'm guessing that blue, red and yellow knights have different powers :/

I never ever used any other character than the green knight. Because green is my favourite colour :P But i'm guessing that blue, red and yellow knights have different powers :/

No every knight has the exact same powers... you should use other knights.

Erm I'm gonna get a gold skull with them all eventually and they all have at least a white skull.. Unless I end up using him online then ended up completin insane mode with him, for me, the King...

Royal Guard, Open Faced Grey Knight, Ninja/ Ninjer, etc. Some of the people I rarely see. (Gray Knight as well, but to a low extent. I didn't put the Alien because I use him [that probably doesn't count though], & I play online often)