Sign in to follow this  
djw111325

Yellow Knight

If they were going to make more elemental knights (which I don't hope they do), I'd like their color to match their magical element. I'm not sure what yellow knight would be since red knight is already electricity for some reason. Maybe a brown knight with earth powers would be cool. We also have yet to have a water knight and maybe even a telekinetic knight would be cool.

If they were going to make more elemental knights (which I don't hope they do), I'd like their color to match their magical element. I'm not sure what yellow knight would be since red knight is already electricity for some reason. Maybe a brown knight with earth powers would be cool. We also have yet to have a water knight and maybe even a telekinetic knight would be cool.

Yellow Knight could have speed magic? (teleportation rush, if you have played Fable (the first) & have a happy face instead of a regular knight face.)

:D

Eight of the 31 known characters are Knights of some kind (Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Gray, Open Faced Gray, Pink, Purple aka Blacksmith). For a 32nd character I'd prefer something a little different. I'm still hoping for a playable Industrial Prince or Dan Paladin :)

That said, Yellow (or Brown) could have an Earth element, or perhaps have a system that allows him access to the other 4 main elements. Not sure what that would look like without making the character unbalanced however.

We also have yet to have a water knight and maybe even a telekinetic knight would be cool.

A water knight would be cool. His magic should be slowing down enemies with water. The Teal Knight?

We also have yet to have a water knight and maybe even a telekinetic knight would be cool.

A water knight would be cool. His magic should be slowing down enemies with water. The Teal Knight?

Well, if you're going with the whole rainbow idea, then Indigo Knight would be the logical pick.

I kinda wish the Green Knight had earth powers. I'm not a fan of poison effects, but oh well. I picked him anyway when I first played this because green is my favorite color.

That being said, it would be cool to have a knight with earth powers. As for the topic, unfortunately, I don't have much to offer for a yellow knight, but I do think there should be some knight of yellow. Maybe not have elemental powers. Since there is apparently a purple knight of sorts the game now has knights related to all secondary colors. If we get a yellow knight, all primary colors will be represented! :D

Lol me.

a dark knight and chaos knight (with big horns going side ways would be good), and death knight too, shadow knight, sun knight, water knight, earth knight, Doom knight, they would be good

Yellow Knight could have speed magic? (teleportation rush, if you have played Fable (the first) & have a happy face instead of a regular knight face.)

:D

I love that magic

Did this become a second DLC idea thread?

I guess some of us really want to see some new characters. I'm still waiting for BB and pink knight.

Did this become a second DLC idea thread?

It really looks that way.

I'm actually going to lock this thread, since it's kind of a branch-off from the DLC Ideas thread. That thread can be found at:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=937

Sorry to lock, but this is sort of a duplicate.