A1rPun

Most used Characters AKA Mainstream characters

:geek:

Saw the post by g0b about the most unused characters and thought it would be fun to list some overused characters.

In my opinion it's either Red Knight or Industrialist

====

Red, and Industrialist/fencer for top spots easily. After that Id have to say between Blue, Pink, and Gray. Which is funny cuz no1 really realizes the Conehead and royal guard are the same as the gray but with better character designs lol

In my opinion these character are mainstream:

Industrialist / Fencer

The Red Knight

Snakey / Brute

Ninja

Wizard Minion / Skeleton

Pink Knight

Alien Hominid

I'm guessing this question is referring to random online multiplayer games? Typically for the most part you're going to see people selecting the 4 default knights. The characters that are unlocked further down the road after beating the game with specific characters you won't see as much due to the fact they aren't immediately available. Plus people tend to spend more time getting a gold skull with one of the default characters early on because of the initial time invested in leveling them up in the first place.

I'm guessing this question is referring to random online multiplayer games? Typically for the most part you're going to see people selecting the 4 default knights. The characters that are unlocked further down the road after beating the game with specific characters you won't see as much due to the fact they aren't immediately available. Plus people tend to spend more time getting a gold skull with one of the default characters early on because of the initial time invested in leveling them up in the first place.

Yes, I was talking about random online games.

This thread is complete now. Thanks.

Well are we talking about good players using it or anybody? The 4 default knights are easily the most used.

If you're talking about good players it's fencer/industrialist. Nobody really uses red knight once they know how to juggle. (In my experience)

"Noobish"* players play often with the red knight because its easy in arena and crowd control.

*Don't know how to juggle

"Noobish"* players play often with the red knight because its easy in arena and crowd control.

*Don't know how to juggle

I mainly see orange, blue, and green knights, and occasionally a red knight. A lot of people don't even realize you need to hold down the button to make electricity fire.

Gold skulls are easy, pugs are not :/

Also any knight can spam arrows at level 13 on so that makes the Open Face Gray Knight the best obviously ;)

Also any knight can spam arrows at level 13 on so that makes the Open Face Gray Knight the best obviously ;)

When you say gold skulls are easy do you mean 4 players level skipping through insanity?

1 Red Knight

2 Necromancer

3 Blue Knight

4 Industrialist

5 Green/Orange Knight

6 Fencer

At least I think from what i see. Red Knight is overused cause he's the ultimate noob knight. Necromancer is overused because everyone thinks he's so cool. Personally I don't think he's cool anymore because so many people used him.

Interesting...I see a lot more Green Knight when I play on PS3 than anything else. Of the four default knights, Orange is used the least.

When you say gold skulls are easy do you mean 4 players level skipping through insanity?

I mean really other than maybe(STRONG MAYBE)

Lava World(just to make it go by quicker)

Desert

Necro boss battle

Ice Castle(depending on level and development)

You don't need a 2 man party much less a 4 man party. Whats hard about gold skulls is

-Finding groups that are near or at the same place and just progressing

-Finding groups with ONE map controller where everyone can agree

-Finding groups where every1 actully picks toons that can do insane

-Finding people who don't suck or arent cooperative

Grouping for insane is great I am not against it by no means. The random party generator sucks if your friends aren't on. Maybe I just have bad luck when I try to do it. :?

I mean just tonight I ran into a 99 white skull still hadn't passed the desert. I soloed it before I was 50. Skill levels of either of us aside its solo-able before you max stats and definitely after. Could he or she of grinded, sure but I get a ton more XP from insane marsh than industrial on insane.

Desert

Necro boss battle

You don't need a 2 man party much less a 4 man party. Whats hard about gold skulls is

Grouping for insane is great I am not against it by no means. The random party generator sucks if your friends aren't on. Maybe I just have bad luck when I try to do it. :?

I mean just tonight I ran into a 99 white skull still hadn't passed the desert. I soloed it before I was 50. Skill levels of either of us aside its solo-able before you max stats and definitely after. Could he or she of grinded, sure but I get a ton more XP from insane marsh than industrial on insane.

Well you can't skip Ice Castle or Lava World, so you just have to bear through those levels.

If you're playing with randoms you'll never have a successful insane mode run. I had one close experience but it still it wasn't as good when I team up with people I knew.

I'm not really getting your point anymore. Are you saying it's easy to solo through insanity or that you need a group of people?

Desert

Necro boss battle

Well you can't skip Ice Castle or Lava World, so you just have to bear through those levels.

If you're playing with randoms you'll never have a successful insane mode run. I had one close experience but it still it wasn't as good when I team up with people I knew.

I'm not really getting your point anymore. Are you saying it's easy to solo through insanity or that you need a group of people?

Its easy to solo insane. The levels listed are the only ones where really help just makes them go by faster.

People tend to think their level 23 who just beat the game should be able to solo everything. When Soloing you will die sometimes, part of the game. Having to restart levels is what helps you learn and levels up your character.

Desert

Necro boss battle

Its easy to solo insane. The levels listed are the only ones where really help just makes them go by faster.

People tend to think their level 23 who just beat the game should be able to solo everything. When Soloing you will die sometimes, part of the game. Having to restart levels is what helps you learn and levels up your character.

Now I'm confused again. So you're saying its easy to solo insane, you'll just lose a lot, because they're hard?

I'll just let you run your mind in circles. Insane is easy end of story.

I'm not disagreeing, I'm just confused by what you said.

What's up with the purple by the way?

Favorite color gobstopper :arrow:

Favorite color gobstopper :arrow:

Oh ok. :?

So, I play skeleton. He's my favorite character by far. Lvl 99 (whIch I might add, I got legitimately) and I use Rammy. Would I do decently on the arenas? Or would i most likely get destroyed? I have decent juggling skills.

Since VBP solved this thread I'll just comment on what g0b said.

Why would you want more people for desert? Out of all the levels that one is actually easier solo than in a group; unless your entire group is skilled.