The topic states the obvious, but I am curious about the price since I haven't seen much about it anywhere else. Also, since the Alien Hominid PDA games came with extra content, will BBT possibly have same scheme? Input, please!

Agreed.

Pricing will be very close to (if not exactly) the price of Castle Crashers. For add-ons, I think we'll get a few prisoners and an extra weapon or two, for around $2. I could be wrong though.

With as much time the game has taken, i doubt there will be a day one DLC. I know money is a factor with "day ones,"but since there really isn't a rush I don't think it'll happen . They could always go the route where they have prisoners and weapons that you can buy if you don't feel like searching for every item. I guess that could easily count as a day one DLC, but I'm more curious about extra levels or modes as DLCs instead of accessories.

About price, I think it represents the quality of the game. I've never heard any mention of a target price, but I think you guy's are dead on with 1200/$15.

You guys, maybe the game will be so complete on release we won't need more content. I'm not pumped up about Dlcs, really. But who am I fooling, I'll end up buying all the DLCs that will eventually get released.

All of this to say, don't go around throwing money at your screen just now, nothing will happen.

With as much time the game has taken, i doubt there will be a day one DLC. I know money is a factor with "day ones,"but since there really isn't a rush I don't think it'll happen . They could always go the route where they have prisoners and weapons that you can buy if you don't feel like searching for every item. I guess that could easily count as a day one DLC, but I'm more curious about extra levels or modes as DLCs instead of accessories.

About price, I think it represents the quality of the game. I've never heard any mention of a target price, but I think you guy's are dead on with 1200/$15.

Feel like Behemoth is taking their time with BBT so when it's released it will be an awesome stand alone game not needing DLC. If they happen to come up with some cool new levels or game modes after the fact though, they'll probably offer them for download.

Thinking 1200 MS points for the price.

• Upvote 1

Feel like Behemoth is taking their time with BBT so when it's released it will be an awesome stand alone game not needing DLC. If they happen to come up with some cool new levels or game modes after the fact though, they'll probably offer them for download.

Thinking 1200 MS points for the price.

For me, honestly, a game without DLC nowadays feels a little incomplete. You get done with the game, then check and see there's DLC and you're like "a few bucks and I can have even more fun! :D" and, well, yeah lol

i heard that the game is taking so long because they are only going to release a very basic game like enough to barely be able to play it. Then everything else all weapons, characters, etc will be dlc. i think it was on kotaku from a few months back.

i heard that the game is taking so long because they are only going to release a very basic game like enough to barely be able to play it. Then everything else all weapons, characters, etc will be dlc. i think it was on kotaku from a few months back.

I heard that you play too many EA games and not enough The Behemoth games

• Upvote 1

• Upvote 1

i heard that the game is taking so long because they are only going to release a very basic game like enough to barely be able to play it.

lolwut

I don't understand... The game is 'taking so long' because they're making a basic game? Shouldn't that mean it wouldn't take long?

Not that I believe what you read/said, but I just fail to understand it.

Idiocy can do that, seems like an ordinary troll to me, which is quite sad

1200msp is going to be a great price for this game I believe alot more time is being put into this one.

This is the same amount of time that was put into Castle Crashers as well. 1200 msp is a fair price for any of the good arcade games on the marketplace.

Especially since Behemoth games have like super high replayablity because EVERYONE wants to play it even if they arent into video games. PROVEN - Castle crashers appeals to just about everybody lol. i learned this with friends.

EDIT: also i believe DLC will be more block types and game types for the level creator (yes im praying for it)

Edited by shot2400

I wouldn't be surprised if there was day one dlc, or dlc that was released shortly after. The Behemoth will have to be working on something between the time it to get microsofts approval and release it. Also, I think there could be basic dlc *more faces* kind of like Minecraft for xbox had. If it blows up, im sure the Behemoth would add some new levels, and if theres a level creator, some fun blocks to add and some maps made from the Behemoth *like they did with Alien Hominid HD PDA*

I don't know what people are saying about being excited for DLC like in halo 4 and black ops 2 how they have the DLC planned ahead of time that just means they're selling you something for extra money when it could have come with the game while some companies actually come up with the DLC after the game comes out which I think that's what the behemoth does but hey you never know.

I hope its released before the end of March cant wait any more.

I don't find that very likely. I think the soonest we'll see it is mid-April.