New Shiny Forums

Le opinion  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the new forums

• Don't care
    • Love them
    • Hate them
    • All I know is that polls work and I love polls

Okay this website is beautiful on a desktop. The mobile version is SO gimped. I hate it. Before the update, the mobile website was exactly the same as on here, even though I had to zoom in to tap things, it's better than not having the option to do certain things at all. I want a change if you expect to come on here frequently.

Zephyr: Don't be offended I wanted to see what it look like for myself.

Edited by xDarkAnsem

Okay this website is beautiful on a desktop. The mobile version is SO gimped.

I know what you mean. On my tablet, all you see is the text box. Is that what you see when you reply to posts?

Edited by ThePieGuy

Okay this website is beautiful on a desktop. The mobile version is SO gimped.

I know what you mean. On my tablet, all you see is the text box. Is that what you see when you reply to posts?

Yeah.

It says at the bottom ,'Get the free IP .Board App for the iPhone now!', but everyone time I click (tap) it, it just says your request could not be completed.

Hey y'all

The display name change was unintentional and has been disabled or at least they should be. Sorry about that.

Is there something wrong with the "The Behemoth Games Owned" section? I can only click on one game...

Yea, for now, we can only pick one game. :|

Hey y'all

The display name change was unintentional and has been disabled or at least they should be. Sorry about that.

What if we ever want to change our names?? :cry:

Edited by ZephyrX02 ^^

Hey y'all

Just pm her or another admin, it's not uncommon to change your name around this parts...

Hey y'all

It should be displaying the original user names you signed up with. If it isn't, then you can just PM me and I'll try to change them. FYI, I'm in Boston for the trade show, so it may take me up to 24 hours to do this. :) But I'll do my best to help!

Is there something wrong with the "The Behemoth Games Owned" section? I can only click on one game...

Gomen! (Sorry!) Should be changed now. :)

Oh, cool! :-D Thank you

Edited by Nonaims

Okay this website is beautiful on a desktop. The mobile version is SO gimped. I hate it. Before the update, the mobile website was exactly the same as on here, even though I had to zoom in to tap things, it's better than not having the option to do certain things at all. I want a change if you expect to come on here frequently. Zephyr: Don't be offended I wanted to see what it look like for myself.

At the bottom of the mobile version there should be a button to view the full version. Don't think it was there before, but it is now,

I like how their are more features which gives us much more options which is always great. In terms of design, well, in my opinion the blue it white look is much duller than the brownish multi-colored look of the old forums. Before it look so alived and to me it popped out. Now it lacks that, which makes me sad. However that is just the design aspect in which it is all depended on ones' own personal taste, at least all of you guys haven't change!

Or have you......?

Oddly enough, the new forum is actually running like crud on my computer. Everything loads slowly, makes everything else slow, etc. Sucks to be me I guess.

Okay this website is beautiful on a desktop. The mobile version is SO gimped. I hate it. Before the update, the mobile website was exactly the same as on here, even though I had to zoom in to tap things, it's better than not having the option to do certain things at all. I want a change if you expect to come on here frequently. Zephyr: Don't be offended I wanted to see what it look like for myself.

At the bottom of the mobile version there should be a button to view the full version. Don't think it was there before, but it is now,

You're right it wasnt there before. Thank you so much.

She said gomen~

:-D

Never mind about the slowness. Went to Google Chrome and now suddenly everything is better! Makes using these new forums so much more fun now!

Hey y'all

Cute. Now I'm permanently lolz i am super kool.

Maybe TB needs to make an app for mobile users, so forum-going is a little more simple for them?

You're not forced to do everything on your overpriced phone.

---

For the record it looks better overall.

Edited by lolz i am super kool

I don't care, all I know is polls actually work.

Though to be perfectly honest the layout hurts my eyes a bit.

They could've honestly just kept the old forums and fixed the polls and everyone would be happy.

But seriously, 50 posts per page is extremely excessive.

I don't know yet about on the computer, but it literally takes me an entire minute on the iPad just to scroll down a page to the latest post, and it makes me lag to hell and back when posting.