Sign in to follow this  
Ninja Lord

Which Character Looks Best In Beefy

k guys so which character looks the best in beefy mode?

I think that the best looking beefy is the beekeeper, of all as his design is proportioned very good with no bad looking armor, check it out for urselves, it looks bad balloon

Cultist, Blacksmith, and King are in my Top 3. If I had to choose, I couldn't. :-P

Edited by Zephyr

Soooooo...anyone interested in trying to capture photos of all the characters in Beefy mode for the Wiki?

• Upvote 1

I Would Have To Say The Pink Knight. Got To Love The Giant Heart On His Chest. :) But Anyways, The Brute Only Because Thats All You See Him As In The Game. Even Tho It's Only Twice >: (

Soooooo...anyone interested in trying to capture photos of all the characters in Beefy mode for the Wiki?

Is that done with a capture card?

I presume so. To be honest, I really don't know...since I have a PS3 (which is currently broken), I've never tried it, because I've always heard the capturing can only be done on an XBox 360.

I presume so. To be honest, I really don't know...since I have a PS3 (which is currently broken), I've never tried it, because I've always heard the capturing can only be done on an XBox 360.

Well I've been looking into one, if it happens I'll try to keep this in mind,

Also a capture card takes whatever is on tv, so console doesn't matter.

Okay guys, beefy Painter Boss clearly looks the best. I mean, just look at those muscles.

This question has been answered. Requesting lock. (Even though I don't know how.)

• Upvote 1

Okay guys, beefy Painter Boss clearly looks the best. I mean, just look at those muscles.

This question has been answered. Requesting lock. (Even though I don't know how.)

Lock denied by my foolish little puppet.

The beefy Painter Boss is totally not the best. he wears suspenders :|

The only think i would like about the beefy painter boss is that head of his! the eyes, the mouth, THE GLOURIOUS TASTE OF THE APPLES! :arrow:

Personaly my favourite is a beefy troll, Exellent for having a Trolololol for dinner.

I thought you could only request a lock if you made thread.

I thought you could only request a lock if you made thread.

Hey. HEY. HEY! Shhh....

Which character looks best in Beefy mode? My vote is the Industrial Prince. :)

Oh, yes.

Those glossy metal fingers attached to a mechanical arm with the finest of bolts, and those sleek prongs that alternate sliding up and down... That is something I would call sexy.

Oh, yes.

Those glossy metal fingers attached to a mechanical arm with the finest of bolts, and those sleek prongs that alternate sliding up and down... That is something I would call sexy.

o_0

Oh, yes.

o_0

I feel the same way.

@Zephyr I think you have a new favorite topic.

Edited by T Diamond

Oh, yes.

*cough* *ahem* Soooo, about that recent sporting event!