Roy-G-Biv

Namco X Capcom X Sega (Project X Zone)

http://andriasang.co...x_zone_screens/

It looks an awful lot like Namco X Capcom which never came to the US.

Yeah, I'm not too well educated on Sega characters that AREN'T Sonic Characters.

Although I'm fairly certain the last guy in the concept art is Akira Yuki from Virtua Fighter.

I will gladly sell my copy of SFxTK if it means this game comes to the US on a home console.

Yeah, I'm not too well educated on Sega characters that AREN'T Sonic Characters.

Although I'm fairly certain the last guy in the concept art is Akira Yuki from Virtua Fighter.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a small flood of Virtua Fighter characters.

Rage or Smarty from Virtua Cop are plausible too. I'm not sure on what other SEGA characters are fighting game material.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a small flood of Virtua Fighter characters.

Rage or Smarty from Virtua Cop are plausible too. I'm not sure on what other SEGA characters are fighting game material.

You could say Sonic the Hedgehog.

SEGA also owns the rights to all of Platinum Games' IPs, like Bayonetta.

You could say Sonic the Hedgehog.

SEGA also owns the rights to all of Platinum Games' IPs, like Bayonetta.

VANQUISH, VANQUISH, VANQUISH.

• Upvote 1

Crossovers are so much fun.

At least they're still using White Haired Dante.

I need to find a confirmed character list or something.

EDIT: I completely forgot Sakura Taisen, Valkyria Chronicles, Phantasy Star, Alex the Kidd.

Good lord, so many SEGA franchises, coming together.

I loved Namco x Capcom, even though a lot of people hated it. :-P Hopefully this will be as fun, and include KOS-MOS, because she was my favorite character. Then again, Namco includes a KOS-MOS cameo in ever other game they publish. And I'm also hoping they include Tales of characters.

I loved Namco x Capcom, even though a lot of people hated it. :-P Hopefully this will be as fun, and include KOS-MOS, because she was my favorite character. Then again, Namco includes a KOS-MOS cameo in ever other game they publish. And I'm also hoping they include Tales of characters.

Yuri and Estelle from Tales of Vesperia are in it.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: I loved Tales of Vesperia. I would rather have Tales of Symphonia characters, but you take what you can get.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: I loved Tales of Vesperia. I would rather have Tales of Symphonia characters, but you take what you can get.

Well I'm certain there're more characters.

You don't expect a crossover RPG like this to have those small amount of characters.

Especially without Namco or SEGA's most famous characters!

And so Megaman fans finally have X in a game. A game that could possibly not come to the US. Imports away! :-P

Don't get me wrong, Megaman is one of my favorite franchises and I am an extreme fan as well, but I just think that some people should lighten up a bit over the whole deal.

Anyways I think this would be pretty cool if it came out in the US. It seems as if most crossovers done by these companies tend to be fighters, so I think it is cool to see another RPGish game of the concept again.

Why does Capcom hate Megaman? :-(

Keiji Inafune was the main driving force behind the franchise.

Without him and his ideals, there's not much ¢ap¢om can do for the aging franchise.

Why does Capcom hate Megaman? :-(

Keiji Inafune was the main driving force behind the franchise.

Without him and his ideals, there's not much ¢ap¢om can do for the aging franchise.

Sadly this is pretty much the absolute truth. Currently is seems as if he can only get around making appearances in other franchises rather than his own. I feel like Megaman's future seems grim if Capcom does not decide to do something with his series soon, however in the end if it is to come to that then I must say Megaman has had a good run with tons of strong games under his belt in my opinion. Legends never truly die as they say. ;-)

Anyways before we get way off-topic it appears as if they are aiming for a 2012 release date and it is 50% done as of that date.

http://andriasang.com/con0lq/project_x_zone_interview/

Fighting in pairs constantly...

You know, that'd be hard to make an SRPG out of that. You'd have to assign 2 people to a single unit. That or the pairs are predefined.

Oh Frank West and Dante in Japanese.

Gross.

This game looks really good though.

From what I can tell...

1. Each unit consists of 3, consisting of 2 fighters and an assist which you customize. I'm not exactly sure if the fighters are supposed to remain in their pairs or not because they have special moves with each other.

2. You can do like a quadruple attack if there's a second unit beside you.

However I cannot get the grasp of the combat system whatsoever.

Oh Frank West and Dante in Japanese.

Gross.

This game looks really good though.

From what I can tell...

1. Each unit consists of 3, consisting of 2 fighters and an assist which you customize. I'm not exactly sure if the fighters are supposed to remain in their pairs or not because they have special moves with each other.

2. You can do like a quadruple attack if there's a second unit beside you.

However I cannot get the grasp of the combat system whatsoever.

Not like it matters. This game looks extremely expensive to make. I don't think its getting an overseas release. All the VAs required would just drain their money. And i dont just mean only English voices, i mean Spanish, Portuguese, etc.

Not like it matters. This game looks extremely expensive to make. I don't think its getting an overseas release. All the VAs required would just drain their money. And i dont just mean only English voices, i mean Spanish, Portuguese, etc.

They could go the lazy route and only translate the text and not add English.

Dead or Alive comes to mind.

Dead or Alive comes to mind.

DoA4 had some English voice acting... for the Spartan girl... kinda...