Sign in to follow this  
Jtye

Guess Game 4

We're all excited for Battleblock Theater and Game 4 isn't coming around anytime soon, but one must speculate what it will be about. It would be difficult to create an even more extraordinary game theme than playing as shipwrecked prisoners captured by cats and forced to perform in deadly gladiatorial plays. However these not quite coherent adventures are exactly what we love. I propose in this fourm game we strain the limits of our imagination and sanity to create possibilities of the theme and title of Game 4. I'll go first with an example.

A courageous chicken living in a dreary underground dystopia rebels against his evil cat overlords by attempting to find and revive the remains of the fabled dinosaurs that the cats eliminated so many years ago in this dinosaur-riding, chicken-poking, revolutionary quest for glory, freedom, and justice. This is Dinosaur Riding Chicken.

Edited by Jtye

I think it might be a war game, where a bunch of high tech soldiers face the old ones, a bunch o soldiers wh build their weapons from scraps, and old material. You choose which side, and make your own soldier to start as a private in which ever army you chose, you level up, and get new equipment and missions and such, and it spirals into an epic sandwich of great proportions....uhh.... tale, TALE, not sandwich. Titled:Resistance!

Wow, this is a tough call.

Either of these two.

Pong Extreme

mzl.brxafihl.320x480-75.jpg

or

Don't Drop Da Soap

dont-drop-the-soap-Its-a-trap.jpg

(I'm kidding. I have no idea what Game 4 would be. Probably some sidescroller/platformer, as that is what The Behemoth does.) ^_^

Edited by Zephyr

A courageous chicken living in a dreary underground dystopia rebels against his evil cat overlords by attempting to find and revive the remains of the fabled dinosaurs that the cats eliminated so many years ago in this dinosaur-riding, chicken-poking, revolutionary quest for glory, freedom, and justice. This is Dinosaur Riding Chicken.

This game....would...sir I am in your debt for thinking that up. My brain literally just exploded from an overload of awesome. Except it should be called...CHICKEN RUN! Wait that's already a movie. It needs cooler title. Unfortunately I can't think of one.

Edited by Hoboking257