masternat

King And Necro Dlc Not Working

So yeah.I buyed these DLC a while ago,because I really liked Castle crasher (on my old xbox 360)

Now,I got a new Xbox,I buyed the 2 new DLCs (Pink knight and legendary knight) but when I start castle crashers I get the error of the DLC not working.It's only happening to King and Necro,not the 2 others one.

I tried to redownload multiple times but still not working :(

I can try to give more information if needed.

Please help.

Hi. Here's the response from the support team:

Sorry about the trouble you are having with the DLC but I believe I have a solution that will work for you.

1. Delete Castle Crashers AND the DLC from your Xbox.

2. Redownload Castle Crashers.

3. Start the game and then restart your system.

4. After restarting redownload all of your DLC.

5. When the DLC finishes downloading start Castle Crashers again.

6. Enter into gameplay and verify that King and Necro are present.

The most important part of the steps is fully delete the game and title update from your system DO NOT just redownload. Let us know if those steps work if not we will have to do some more troubleshooting. Sorry for any hassle this may cause for you.

"Delete Castle Crashers AND the DLC from your Xbox."

All the DLC? even the one working?

"Start the game and then restart your system."

Start it,like,just start and when it finished to load restart?Or play a bit?

Edited by masternat

"Delete Castle Crashers AND the DLC from your Xbox." All the DLC? even the one working? "Start the game and then restart your system." Start it,like,just start and when it finished to load restart?Or play a bit?

Hi Masternat,

Sorry I didn't noticed this post until now. I thought I clicked "following topic," but that was my oversight. Have you tried any of the steps posted in the previous post? I can forward any more questions to the support team if you need.

-Megan

I am having the same issue, I followed the instructions you gave to no avail. This is really bugging me and is ruining my experience of the game.

To be clear, ALL my other packs work fine. The Necromantic pack is the only one with an issue. Even IF I get it working the next time I start the game it is gone.

If anyone else is having the same issue and has resolved it (by "resolved" I mean not having to delete and re-download every time) please tell me how and be specific.

I am having the same issue, I followed the instructions you gave to no avail. This is really bugging me and is ruining my experience of the game.

To be clear, ALL my other packs work fine. The Necromantic pack is the only one with an issue. Even IF I get it working the next time I start the game it is gone.

If anyone else is having the same issue and has resolved it (by "resolved" I mean not having to delete and re-download every time) please tell me how and be specific.

This may be because of entitlements on your account, or issues with the XBLA store. 

Please give this Xbox 360 article a read:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/downloadable-content/troubleshoot-downloadable-content

And it looks like this one may target your specific problem a little better:

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/downloadable-content/cant-play-downloaded-content

Just double checking -- you're currently trying to play with the DLC on the SAME account you originally purchased BOTH the game and the DLC with, right? 

This may be because of entitlements on your account, or issues with the XBLA store.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/downloadable-content/troubleshoot-downloadable-content

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/downloadable-content/cant-play-downloaded-content

Just double checking -- you're currently trying to play with the DLC on the SAME account you originally purchased BOTH the game and the DLC with, right?

Thank you for the reply. I have followed the steps in the link you gave but again there is the problem. Also, the storage device I am using is the internal hard drive, and the I used the same account to purchase the game and the DLC. I don't know what else to try...

Thank you for the reply. I have followed the steps in the link you gave but again there is the problem. Also, the storage device I am using is the internal hard drive, and the I used the same account to purchase the game and the DLC. I don't know what else to try...

I would wager the issue is with your account or the entitlements on it. :-/

Have you tried contacting Microsoft support? They may have some more specific suggestions for you. 

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/

I have been having a similar issue on Xbox 360. Every time I start the game it tells me the data is either missing or corrupt, and I lose my king, necromantic and pink knight packs. I re-download and they work, but the next time I play, they are gone again. Its just a little frustrating that I can't play as my characters without going through downloading over and over again.

I have been having a similar issue on Xbox 360. Every time I start the game it tells me the data is either missing or corrupt, and I lose my king, necromantic and pink knight packs. I re-download and they work, but the next time I play, they are gone again. Its just a little frustrating that I can't play as my characters without going through downloading over and over again.

Have you tried contacting Microsoft support? This sounds like a Store problem to me, which unfortunately we are not able to fix! Microsoft handles everything dealing with your purchases and rights to them on the store. :)  

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/

So I bought the necromancer dlc on my Xbox 360 then went to my Xbox one to download it, it did download then when I started the game it uninstalled or something like that.