Hey Behemoth,

Was lucky enough to catch the cinematics for Battle Block Theater earlier today and it got me wondering; does The Behemoth have a designated narrative designer/ writer who lays out the dialogue for your games? Or is it more of a collaborative effort where the team sits down to throw around ideas and see what they like?

Also, is it the same process for new games?

If this seems totally out of left field, I'm a game design student so getting some insight into your development process really interests me.

Would have posted this in the dev blog but it still won't let new members register. Thanks.

I believe the narrator's name is Will Stanford, who makes this game look twice as awesome.

That's all I know, though.

EDIT: Will Stamper is the narrator. Thanks, SushiGummy. :D

Edited by Zephyr

I believe the narrator's name is Will Stanford, who makes this game look twice as awesome.

The person who voices the narrator in BattleBlock Theater is Will Stamper, but I think he's asking who the dialogue writer is.

The person who voices the narrator in BattleBlock Theater is Will Stamper, but I think he's asking who the dialogue writer is.

Ya that was my main question (who actually writes the dialogue), but props to Will for bringing the text to life. That was an awesome narration.

Edited by The Bombadiliest