Sign in to follow this  
FEL

The Impossible Lock

If you could put a lock on your (insert something that you wouldn't want to be broken into, ex. house) that only you could disable, what would you make it?

For my room door and computer I would make the person have to play through The Kid warpzone in Super Meat Boy with only 1 life.

• Upvote 1

A box of hungry, feral vampire kittens. Any perp would be so overwhelmed by the urge to play with the cute kitties, but would get their blood sucked out of them in a matter of seconds.

A box of hungry, feral vampire kittens. Any perp would be so overwhelmed by the urge to play with the cute kitties, but would get their blood sucked out of them in a matter of seconds.

Don't you mean "guns"?

Don't you mean "guns"?

Quite really, that was so predictable, I didn't even bother.

But yes, preferably an automated gun loaded with less-than-lethal rounds. Maybe a paintball gun loaded with PepperBall rounds. My internal lock is my revolver and me when I'm home, of course.

Don't you mean "guns"?

:3

To gt on to my laptop you would have to have a 3 hour lecture on politics with no breaks.

Edited by Rage

To use any of my game systems or other electronics, I would make a person take a very hard 50 question Sonic the Hedgehog test and write a 5 page essay on the history of Sonic the Hedgehog.

I think this impossible lock was impossibly bumped open and should be impossibly locked.

So you're saying we should lock a completely innocent thread, with a unique forum game, for no reason whatsoever other than that it was bumped?

• Upvote 1

I think this impossible lock was impossibly bumped open and should be impossibly locked.

So you're saying we should lock a completely innocent thread, with a unique forum game, for no reason whatsoever other than that it was bumped?

FEL has a point.

FEL has a point.

pencil%20point%20xsmall.jpg

This pencil also has a point.

Resume your shenanigans.

My lock would only reveal two more locks, which would reveal two more, etc. unless, you have the master key, which you can only get by obtaining it from

A) Playing through a mix-up of Amnesia, Haunt and other scary games,

B) Obtaining the real-life scribblenaut pencil, which is hidden away in a place you would never look.

Well, that would keep my secret food sta.... ehh, I mean, lame school books safe. *smiles nervously*

Derailment game... Oh wait stupid mods locked that already.

Because it was just another spam thread. Don't worry, we get a lot of those.