megan

Vote For Your Favorite Castle Crashers Story

Castle Crashers Fan Fic Finalists  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the ten stories was your favorite?

• Entry 1
    • Entry 2
    • Entry 3
    • Entry 4
    • Entry 5
    • Entry 6
    • Entry 7
    • Entry 8
    • Entry 9
    • Entry 10

Voting Polls Closed

Thank you for voting

post-2340-0-35251300-1336503524_thumb.pn

Thanks to all the writers who submitted a story for the Castle Crashers fiction contest. Over 40 stories were entered into the contest, which asked for 450-550 words about two Castle Crashers knights. There were poems. There was comedy. There was drama.

Now it's up to the community to decide which five stories out of the ten finalists are their favorite, and those five authors will receive their choice of a BattleBlock Theater t-shirt or Castle Crashers free download on XBLA or PSN America. Each forum member can vote for their favorites, so read through the ten selected entries and give us your opinion. You can vote for more than one!

Read all ten selected stories here.

Polls close on May 14, 2012 at 5PM PST.

You must be logged in as an active forum member to vote.

And then my entry was considered invalid.

brb un-learning english.

Best of luck to everyone.

Anyway, my vote goes to Jason.

Edited by scarabix

Oops! I forgot to mention earlier that you can vote for more than one story! If you want to edit your vote, you can delete your vote and re-vote before May 14th.

Y U NO PICK ME? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

But anyway, vote goes to Jason. Best of luck to you all!

Scarabix, my story is about the feeling you can have when you kill someone for the first time. I have to admit I haven't played Castle Crashers, so I thought I get creative with the character description on the CC wiki. I don't have any money to spend on games currently so I was hoping I could win a code for this game. I've been sick for almost half a year now so games are one of the few things I can actually indulge myself in.

Edited by megan
Request was answered.

Didn't make it in, but you still want other people to read your stories? Do you want to get something out of losing, other than that mildly disappointed feel in your gut? Come to The Rejected, where we are all brothers in failure!

I am actually quite surprised I made it in (I'm Entry 1); I gratefully thank whoever is behind my sole vote.

Edited by aust77

I just registered my account but it will not let me vote. I get the error message: [#10349] You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

George

I just registered my account but it will not let me vote. I get the error message: [#10349] You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

George

Hi George,

Only active forum members can vote. Active members are those who have contributed to the community with at least 5 posts. Once you have five approved posts, you will switch from a new registration to member and can freely post without approval and can vote on polls. We monitor the first five posts so we can check for spammers.

Thanks for understanding!

-Megan

Great job to everyone on their fan stories! :arrow:

At 5:15PM, the community votes were counted and five lucky finalists were selected for the prizes. Congrats to Entries 1, 4, 7, 9 and 10. You will be contacted by The Behemoth via e-mail.

P.S.

I apologize for the polls resetting. It may have happened when the topic was locked or when I edited the post. :?