Sign in to follow this  
AnnaTheRed

Plushy Love For The Behemoth Creations

Hello there

I'm AnnaTheRed. I make plushy stuff at the Behemoth.

I also make plushy stuff as a hobby. But I like the characters from the Behemoth games so much that I often find myself making plushy version their games at home. Scary!

Anyway, here are the latest fan plushes I made for my friend at Penny Arcade. I think they turned out pretty good, so I thought I'd post them on here too.

**The fact that I'm posting them here DOES NOT GUARANTEE that these will be official products released by

The Behemoth. I just like to make them for fun, usually for my friends.**

7249075884_e8314925c1.jpg

Edited by AnnaTheRed
  • Upvote 2

Will you ever be selling your plushies on the Behemoth store or anything?

I'd kill to get one, no matter the price.

Glad you like them! No plan on selling my hand-made plush.

If we are to sell hand-made stuff, it'll be be a very limited number and exclusive, like the Ushanka hats I made for PAX East.

We do want to bring something new & plushy for the Behemoth fans to cuddle with, hopefully soon!!

(I totally forgot to mention but if you'd like to see more photos of the knight plushes, you can check them out on my blog or my flickr !)

Thanks castle crasher and Enosdarom.

Let your voices be heard!

I actually made quite a lot of plushes for the Behemoth before I started working here. I'll put more photos of my other plushes here later for those who haven't seen them. :-D

• Upvote 1

Here's another one I made before!

This one was not for the Behemoth, but my little friend named Trace.

He loves the Necromancer so much that he gave Necromancer a new name, Jeep. So I made Jeep for him on his 3rd birthday!

5360536870_ac70d16779.jpg

5360539860_0aab65bc9b.jpg

He still looks badass even when he's plushy, doesn't he??

8-)

You can see more photos of Jeep on

my flickr and my blog!

• Upvote 2

These are beautiful. Just beautiful. When I have the time I would love to try my hand at making some of these. Any tips for beginning plushie makers? But, if you want to not reveal your secrets, that is perfectly understandable. ;)

These are amazing. I love the texture for the Necromancer. I am so happy to see plushies that are actually on model. No wonder everyone wants you to do them. As stated above, I would love any tips for making plushies. I made one and it was pretty basic. I started with creating a template then cutting frabric to it.

Next project for you should be life size!  It would make a very valiant and attractive body pillow knight.

He would be able to protect me from the nightmares...

:) 

All of them are beautiful by the way!

Aw thank you so much for the compliments!! And sorry that I haven't answered everyone's questions!

I wanted to make more characters from Castle Crashers because almost all the characters have basically the same shape and it's relatively easy since I've already made some, but I totally got distracted when I saw the awesome side characters from BattleBlock Theater. I've made the Golden Whale, Duck/Shark, Raccalope (?), and Hatty so far. It's always fun trying to challenge myself to make a new shape in plush form which I've never made before. 

I'm sure I'll be checking the forum to see which character from BattleBlock Theater is popular once it comes out.

But hey, who knows? If enough people wanted a plush from Castle Crashers, we might look into it!

:arrow:

But hey, who knows? If enough people wanted a plush from Castle Crashers, we might look into it!

:arrow:

No, now I've read you've made Hatty, I want Hatty. Forget about the silly CC figurines, BBT is hot. Like, literally, when the match isn't in my favor, I'm burning most of the time.

But I'm getting distracted here, if The Behemoth decides to make new figurines, I want Hatty. I'll find the gem myself, if necessary. I bought the pickaxe already, now it's waiting for Hatty.

Did I mention I wanted Hatty?