Sign in to follow this  
Sitrax

Hardest boss?

Which boss do you think is the hardest to defeat in the game on either normal or insane.

I say the Nercomancer on the sheer annoyance category <,<

Guest BTHR Zero X

Ice King just because of the sliding around The Necrorancer was easy to be honest

Well i use to hate the dragon and the puppet but now i would say the troll on insane so far.

the troll really isnt all THAT hard (if you can get melee hits on him) he is great for leveling. The wedding crash knight is real hard on insane, and i think the necromancer will be impossible.

Depends really, if your and archer - you can stand shoot at the trash necromancer sends at you with being hit so much. But then again its takes ages to kill the wizard when his in his spider form (Assuming you have low Strength).

INSANE MODE, TROLL MUM. Hands down. HANDS.DOWN.

Going to have to agree on that. So far for me its the longest boss fight. I have to actually use all 5 potions and I had to lvl up a few times before I could actually survive the fight long enough to win.

INSANE MODE, TROLL MUM. Hands down. HANDS.DOWN.

On INSANE I agree

However soloing the Necromancer on normal has to be the toughest, stupid Beefys

I found many of the other bosses to be quite easy, especially the Ice guy. Just learn his pattern on use your sprint attack when he appears, simple.

The corn boss for me. The necromancer is easy (not his minions) if you block all his attacks. The spider form used to annoy me, then I just started eating a sandwich and punching my way over its head it made it a lot easier.

The troll boss on insane is the hardest IMO. But there's a way to fight conservatively against it. The ability to block lead to my salvation, until they shoved me against a corner and not even the little reflect attack could help me. Then I remembered Rammy, utilized him, and he saved me from the wretched wall and those evil trolls. So basically, Rammy + Guard = Win (Though Long it may be)

That's why the troll gets my vote.

Necro was epic imo, but not hard, it was just cool.

Hardest would have to be the corn boss. I spent forever when I first fought him.

Most bosses however were more pattern like and were decently easy yet a little bit difficult making it a really fun event each time :)

I look forward to up and coming challenges from new bosses!

P.S. I've done all bosses on my own.

Hard to say.

Necromancer = easy, but necromancer minions = a pain.

ice king is just outright tedious, as well as every other said boss, really.

The Corn Boss is probably the hardest in terms of him being dirt cheap in some cases, then taking forever to actually die towards the end. Probably one of the hardest bosses to come up with a technique that's flawless and doesn't let you take damage.

Troll Mum is not that hard, just magic jump and do air combos, and it also stays in the barn for quite some time while wailing on it if you attack as soon as possible, which can take out around 1/4 to 1/2 of it's health before it's starts running around.