Sign in to follow this  
Choomog

Toonami Is Back!

I know you all remember watching toonami back in the day, enjoying all the sweet anime goodness that it provided. The day it was cancelled was a sad day, but it's back! (Been back for about 2 weeks, just found out ._.) But yeah! It's on at midnight on saturdays on Adult Swim!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

k bye.

New opening >

Edited by Choomog

Oh good god.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Sorry, it's just that my love for Toonami knows no bounds.

It's one of the main reasons why I am the way I am.

Speaking of which, this Toonami's lineup isn't exactly what I thought they'd be airing.

I also wished they could also do the whole weeknight schedule they used to do along with the Saturday (or is it Sunday?) scheduling.

Also, I think I should move the topic over since this is related to television and all.

Meh. English dubs always suck so much. Everything I read/watch only makes me want to learn Japanese so I never have to deal with this ever again.

Meh. English dubs always suck so much. Everything I read/watch only makes me want to learn Japanese so I never have to deal with this ever again.

After learning Japanese, you realize how bad most Japanese dubs are; they just sound good because you don't know what you're listening to.

This is such an evil bump.

...And this is just the beginning.

I don't even watch anime anymore and I have to agree :lol:

Edited by T Diamond