New Platforms  

22 members have voted

1. 1. I want a Behemoth game for…

• Mac or PC
    • iOS
    • Playstation Network
    • WiiWare
    • DSiWare

I love The Behemoth games, but alas! I don't own an Xbox!

The Behemoth is making their latest game, Battleblock Theater, for the Xbox Live Arcade. The game looks incredibly awesome, yet I can't buy an Xbox to play it! Now, I could sit on my bed and cry for the rest of the day, but I decided to make this poll instead.

So, those of you who don't own an Xbox, what do you want Battleblock Theater, or any future Behemoth game, to be for? Your PC? Your iPod? Perhaps the Nintendo equivalent to Xbox Live, WiiWare? Or any other system that isn't on this poll? Vote for it!

It's probably safe to assume that BBT is only gonna be on the two main consoles, PS3 and XBOX 360.

Porting a 300 MB game to a portable device isn't likely to happen.

It's probably safe to assume that BBT is only gonna be on the two main consoles, PS3 and XBOX 360.

Porting a 300 MB game to a portable device isn't likely to happen.

Yeah, some of these would work better for future, smaller games.

Edited by jrioux123

The behemoth has a wiiware license. It's just unused so far, but it's there!

If it was only about me, I'd say I want behemoth games for Steam. Steam is a great distribution platform, and leaves many possibilities to the develloper that Xbox live, namely, doesn't.

Edmund Mc Millen (team meat) does all of his releases on steam for a reason.

Not only that, but it would open possibilities for promotional material with other games, namely valve games. Come on, Castle Crashers promotional items for Team Fortress 2? You just damn know it's gotta happen!

The behemoth has a wiiware license. It's just unused so far, but it's there!

If it was only about me, I'd say I want behemoth games for Steam. Steam is a great distribution platform, and leaves many possibilities to the develloper that Xbox live, namely, doesn't.

Edmund Mc Millen (team meat) does all of his releases on steam for a reason.

Not only that, but it would open possibilities for promotional material with other games, namely valve games. Come on, Castle Crashers promotional items for Team Fortress 2? You just damn know it's gotta happen!

I hope that they use it. Id love to play a Behemoth game on the Wii.

I would love to see some on the Vita. It's a great console in what it can do. But Sony is the anchor on it's wrist-strap-hole-thing.

Why did you leave out the biggest platform right now?  ANDROID!!!  I would easily buy it for my phone. That would be so amazing to rock CC or BBT!

Why did you leave out the biggest platform right now?  ANDROID!!!  I would easily buy it for my phone. That would be so amazing to rock CC or BBT!

Your phone would explode.

Your phone would explode.

Not a chance. Galaxy Note 2.