Sign in to follow this  
True213

Wreck-It Ralph

Zangief is hot... just thought I would say that because it's true.

But really what was the zombie from is he just a common enemy or is he an actual character?

Edited by daikonboy101

Zangief is hot... just thought I would say that because it's true.

But really what was the zombie from is he just a common enemy or is he an actual character?

House of the Dead EX.

Anyone see the movie yet?

I did. I saw Sonic maybe 6 times in that movie, and only once did he speak.

Jeeze, don't complain because your favourite character only spoke once, you have to let some other games into your liking range.

Anyone see the movie yet?

I did. I saw Sonic maybe 6 times in that movie, and only once did he speak.

Jeeze, don't complain because your favourite character only spoke once, you have to let some other games into your liking range.

I like Pac Man, but not as much as I do Sonic.

I think it comes out in December here in Britain. Damn it.

I'm proud to be an American! B)

I amnee proud ay bein' Scottish (translation: I am not proud of being Scottish). I want to live in America when I'm older. As long as Obama wins the election, then I can trust all yee Americans.

Edited by daikonboy101

I amnee proud ay bein' Scottish (translation: I am not proud of being Scottish). I want to live in America when I'm older. As long as Obama wins the election, then I can trust all yee Americans.

You don't want Obama to wim. He's been ruining America. You and I want Romney to win the election. Trust me on this one.

You don't want Obama to wim. He's been ruining America. You and I want Romney to win the election. Trust me on this one.

Dont even start with this political crap. I made this topic to talk about the movie, not about any of your opinions on an election where voters are always the losers. That's a sure fire way to make me infuriated. I dont care if you are democrat or republican, this isnt the topic for it. Let's talk about he movies and the characters involved in it. Got it?

Yeah, what True said. This is not the "Wreck-It Ralph and also tell everyone who they should want to become president" thread, so kindly cut that out.

Sorry, but I had to go off topic to prove a point. Back on topic, does anyone want me to spoil the movie? If so, send me a private message!

Sorry, but I had to go off topic to prove a point. Back on topic, does anyone want me to spoil the movie? If so, send me a private message!

May I ask you, have you ever met a human being?

May I ask you, have you ever met a human being?

Ummmm.................was I acting like a computer?

Just saw this yesterday as part of my anniversary. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. One thing I noticed, though, is that the big name game mascots only showed up for about the first twenty minutes or so of the film, while the majority of it just included the ones created for the movie. I won't spoil anything in terms of plot for you guys, but I will say that it had some emotional situations at certain points. Normally I don't care much for characters in a film, or Disney films in general, but this one stood out. I recommend it to anyone willing to go to what is essentially a "little kid's" movie, as it was well worth it.

As for the big name characters I saw...

Sonic & Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog)

Zangeif, M. Bison, Ryu, Ken, & Blanka (Street Fighter)

Bowser (Super Mario)

Kano (Mortal Kombat)

Zombie (House of the Dead)

Q*bert, Coily, Slick, Ugg, & Sam (Q*bert)

Pac-Man & Clyde (Pac-Man)

Frogger (Frogger)

Bartender (Tapper)

"Satine" (Diablo?)

I also saw "Aerith Lives" written as graffiti and Lara Croft from Tomb Raider and Mario are mentioned as names. I think I heard Knuckles mentioned, as well.

Just saw this yesterday as part of my anniversary. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. One thing I noticed, though, is that the big name game mascots only showed up for about the first twenty minutes or so of the film, while the majority of it just included the ones created for the movie. I won't spoil anything in terms of plot for you guys, but I will say that it had some emotional situations at certain points. Normally I don't care much for characters in a film, or Disney films in general, but this one stood out. I recommend it to anyone willing to go to what is essentially a "little kid's" movie, as it was well worth it.

Bowser (Super Mario)

Kano (Mortal Kombat)

Frogger (Frogger)

Bartender (Tapper)

"Satine" (Diablo?)

I also saw "Aerith Lives" written as graffiti and Lara Croft from Tomb Raider and Mario are mentioned as names. I think I heard Knuckles mentioned, as well.

Don't forget Inky, Blinky, and Pinky (Pac-Man). They are in it too, but you have to have a sharp eye in order to see them. You can also see Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog) as a photo inside a certain game. You also need a sharp eye to see him.

Bowser (Super Mario)

Kano (Mortal Kombat)

Frogger (Frogger)

Bartender (Tapper)

"Satine" (Diablo?)

Don't forget Inky, Blinky, and Pinky (Pac-Man). They are in it too, but you have to have a sharp eye in order to see them. You can also see Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog) as a photo inside a certain game. You also need a sharp eye to see him.

I blame Ashley for taking my attention off the film every now and then during it.

Who seen Wreck-It Ralph twice? I did! B)

now i really want to see it :(

Now I seen it.............................3 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: