GamerGuy09

Behemoth's New Slogan:

Valve of XBLA sounds like a compliment really.

Are you implying you don't deserve compliments?

Because you d-

HAHA. NOT A CHANCE. NOT UNTIL I SEE YOU AND DAN COSPLAY AS GABE NEWELL AND ROBIN WALKER.

Note ; this is not a stealthy way to tackle your weight, or Dan's attraction towards hats. To be honest I've yet to see a picture of Dan wearing more than one hat at a time, or a picture of Emil at all.

Edited by scarabix

Because you d-

HAHA. NOT A CHANCE. NOT UNTIL I SEE YOU AND DAN COSPLAY AS GABE NEWELL AND ROBIN WALKER.

Note ; this is not a stealthy way to tackle your weight, or Dan's attraction towards hats. To be honest I've yet to see a picture of Dan wearing more than one hat at a time, or a picture of Emil at all.

This post confused me so very much that I had to read it about 6 times to fully understand what you meant

Because you d-

This post confused me so very much that I had to read it about 6 times to fully understand what you meant

All you have to know is that I'm eagerly awaiting left 4 hominid portal crashers : Dota theater strike.

Because you d-

All you have to know is that I'm eagerly awaiting left 4 hominid portal crashers : Dota theater strike.

Long name = good game...riiiiiight?