megan

Castle Crashers Lego Set Idea

Calling for support from the community!

thumb640x360.jpg

Whoa! LEGO Cuusoo community member, Czar, has submitted a Castle Crashers LEGO set idea and it can be up for consideration at LEGO with enough votes to support the idea!

Castle Crashers has gone off the screen and out of the consoles through the figurines and clothing designs that were created by The Behemoth, but for the first time we are seeing a fan-made project that could help the characters cross over to a different medium.

Can’t you imagine all the knights in the Thieves' Forest running away on LEGO deers? Maybe they could even include poop stickers... (One can only hope)

If you want LEGO to put out this Castle Crashers set, and hopefully more to follow, click the SUPPORT button to add your vote!

• Upvote 6

Czar just needs 10,000 votes. Must. Spread. The. Word. :o

Now's a good time for you to make another BBT Update so I can spam this info in the comments. :-D

No spam. Spam is meant to be with eggs or in fried rice!

Well, not so much spam. I meant, if I got Top Comment or something, a bunch of TB fans would find out.

But nevermind...

Castle Crashers +Legos = Best thing to come since the first Castle Crashers! I totally support this,where do I vote?!

I would buy that definitely. You should also make alien hominid legos. A good set would be the lego alien with the small building from the end of level 1-1, and lego FBI agents and the lego cyclops robot. Reply if you would buy this.

It's a shame this hasn't done better, the sets look great and I would of bought them. Unfortunately, Lego probably wouldn't of approved them due to the violence involved.

How have I missed this.. Not that we'd see it over here in the Uk only on import but AWESOME...

Voted...

Only 1744 votes of support tho, maybe in ten years time hey??

Had to write another post, couldn't edit the one above, random pages jus started opening...

Only 1744 votes of support tho, maybe in ten years time hey??

It might even arrive in time for BBT!

• Upvote 1

This is a fantastic idea. But ya need thousands more supporters. We need to spread the word....that the bird is the word.