Sign in to follow this  
Splufay

Post Your Desktop

I remember on one of my first fourms this was a fun little thread to have. Just take a screenshot of your desktop and let's see how cluttered it is or what kind of disturbingly funny pictures you have as a background.

For me, I went on the Adventure Time art blog and saved a bunch of the backgrounds they posted, and put them all in a folder and set them as a slideshow for my desktop. NOW ITS LIKE I'M FREAKING TAKING A TOUR THROUGH THE LAND OF OOO 24/7.

AT1.jpg

AT2.jpg

AT3.jpg

as for actual icons, I keep most of them on my taskbar at the bottom so they don't get all cluttered up on the actual desktop.

Unfortunatly, ive never saved up for a laptop, and am forced to use the family computer. I think there is only space for one more icon on the screen.

Unfortunatly, ive never saved up for a laptop, and am forced to use the family computer. I think there is only space for one more icon on the screen.

That got my attention. got a pic?

I'd take a picture, but it wouldn't be fun since this isn't the main computer, this is a computer I just got recently, but it's just here until I can buy a REAL computer lol (this thing's an eMachine from like 2003)