Sign in to follow this  

Mashups!

Everyone loves them, am I right?

They consist of mixing a song with another song with slight adjustment in rythm and pitch!

Now I'm pretty sure you guys heard of the quad city series, the Guile theme series and the fresh prince series. Some songs are pretty darn easy to mashup, as they go with everything.

Now, now, mashups aren't all about silliness and some very good pieces of music have been created this way... But c'mon, I damn know what you're here for:

[Caution: DMX uses plenty of 'adult words']

Do you listen to mashups? Do you make mashups?

Post your mashups!

I just heard this one:

I'm going to spend so much time on this thread.

Edited by Bloob

thanks to blob, i just realized Cee Lo Green and the singer of Gnarls Barkley are the same person. wow

----

btw, i'm usually not into this "lol wer frm t3h internet" mentality, but this ish is straight up bananas

spoilers

The "X gon give it to ya + nigga stole my bike", "chacaron macaron + burn! bobonga", "Bill nye + haddaway", "the fresh prince of Bel Air + Pee wee's breakfast machine", "They're taking the hobbits to Isengard + Bill cosby rap", "Friday + rap is a man's soul", "cows & cows + show me your genitals", "cupcakes + weezer", "thriller + still alive" sounded godly. To be fair, I think the only good thing they missed on was Remove Kebab, which is incredibly easy to mash up.

I'm surprised they managed to make MLP and Drowning pool sound good, be it for two minutes

Here's something I found on the way here

Advance wars amateurs like me are certainly going to appreciate it.

I know intergalactic is kind of a jack of all trades when it comes to mashups, but it's still good.

Okay I know the number of people here who remember the poison pudding scene from the asterix animated movie here is probably scarce

1vak4_480x270_1b9mxr.jpg

However, the number of people who remember Grandmaster Flash's message is certainly much bigger.

grand%20master%20flash%20&%20the%20furious%205.jpg

There just so many possibilities with both these songs, and that's why Chinese man (the frenchman behind Miss Chang and Get Up) was to accomplish an incredible mashup of the both:

Edit: spoilered for mildly arousing japanese drawings, although altered by the incrustation of tough looking african americans

Some Togepi level synchronization right here. Their tag affinity is huge, and that's from an advance wars fan.

Edited by scarabix

I wasn't around for its creation, but I have a few to share 

Foolishness, Barkley. Foolishness.

Dunks control everything.

Without them you can't score anything.

Not even a free throw.

• Upvote 1