Sign in to follow this  
mechazeep

Myers Briggs Type Indicator

Watcha type, tb?

http://en.wikipedia....our_dichotomies

I think i'm a ENFP

because i love socializing and all that jazz and can get a long with most, but i'm terrible at judging characters and making choices a lot. but you know, i'm an open type a guy.

hope that doesn't make me a dirty liberal

what about your selfs?

Edited by mechazeep

"ISTP: Introvert (11%) Sensing (1%) Thinking (1%) Perceiving (11%)

• You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)"

Jeez... Why am I so lame?

Edited by Revon

INTJ

Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(75%) Judging(22%)

• You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
    • You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)

[*]You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)

[*]You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Kind of cool I guess

Felt like bumping this, it has come to my attention that results tend to be subject to heteronormy, as in, people from the same sites tend to have the same results when posting in MBTI threads.

As such, /v/ and reddit tend to be INTJ's.

On a completely different note, I came here to check my older results and it seems my very slight tendency to feel rather than think has changed.

Well, now that we're back here, I may as well point out that the MBTI tests you find online are generally not too reliable. There's a chance they may be correct, but as a rule of thumb, you probably shouldn't expect much from them unless any of your results are 80% or higher.

It's usually much more reliable to get a close friend who knows both you and MBTI well enough to type you. Or to just learn what each type is and type yourself. Note that it takes more than just reading up on MBTI to understand it. You can study things like this for years and still have trouble getting it.

Problem is, the tests often use either extremely generalized or extremely specific questions, and the intentions of the questions can end up being lost in translation.

For example, I just did an MBTI test and got ENTJ (E 44%, N 12%, T 38%, J 56%). Only two of those are right for me (I'm ESTP), and neither are even the highest scoring result.

INTJ
Introvert (78% more than extrovert)
iNtuitive (25% more than sensitive)
Thinking (12% more than feeling)
Judging (22% more than perceiving)

This totally doesn't add up to my acting career.

As per usual, I got ISTP:

Introvert(89%)  Sensing(12%)  Thinking(62%)  Perceiving(11)%
  • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
  • You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

We went through a Myers-Briggs exercise + extended test at my work a few years ago.  I'm an ISFJ, with the I being the only strong one of the bunch. My T/F is especially borderline, though...I've taken a few tests on the internet and that one's never consistent.

Felt like bumping this, it has come to my attention that results tend to be subject to heteronormy, as in, people from the same sites tend to have the same results when posting in MBTI threads.

As such, /v/ and reddit tend to be INTJ's.

That's because all groups of people, who choose to come together, fall under some universal standard.

I won't go to deep into it, but I'll say something. Being the optimistic person I am, I like to look at how groups tend to hate one another/reject other and accept certain people.

There's blacksheepers, who hate anyone that's not similar to whatever they feel is acceptable, stabilized xenophobes who are not welcoming to outsiders or changes within their community in general and moronic outcastors who basically cast down the other ideas until absolutley proven false.

I know those are kind of similar, but to be honest it's been a while since I thought about this and so good, diverse examples are not fresh in my mind.

Also I wouldn't put too much weight into the myers briggs. It's not like inkblot tests or Frued, but outside of a little insight it's not that reliable or deep.

My T/F is especially borderline, though...I've taken a few tests on the internet and that one's never consistent.

That means you have a borderlinde one. You're not strong in either and technically count as both and neither at the same time (kind of). Edited by T Diamond