Sign in to follow this  
GamerGuy09

Why Did They Stop Making Prisoner Videos?

Is it because it takes to much time? Is it because you want to keep it more secretive? Is it because you guys are working on somthing big (as in trailer wise).

The prisoner videos were hilarious and awesome. Just wanted to know why did you guys "cancel" them?

Because they've already shown off 99% of the game and refuse to give us a release date.

• Upvote 1

Dan has actually stated the answer to this before.

He figured they'd stop making the prisoner videos to get the game out to us a little earlier.

I think this might be a little off topic but

Now that the craziness of Comic Con is over, check back later this week for an update on BattleBlock Theater development!

This is a quote from the dev blog and they said it at the end of comic con which was last sunday. It has been a whole week, what has happened?

I think this might be a little off topic but

Now that the craziness of Comic Con is over, check back later this week for an update on BattleBlock Theater development!

This is a quote from the dev blog and they said it at the end of comic con which was last sunday. It has been a whole week, what has happened?

It's Behemoth code for "sometime after the next eternity."

ok maybe they lied everyone keep your eyes on the xbox live marketplace it could have gone passed certification but they were trying to make it a surprise ;-)

ok maybe they lied everyone keep your eyes on the xbox live marketplace it could have gone passed certification but they were trying to make it a surprise ;-)

or just a new prisoner video

Please use the edit button instead of double posting.

On topic, the game couldn't have come out. If it did, The Behemoth would have said so, the entire forums would be all like "ZOMGWTFBBQ!" and it'd be on the Xbox Live Dashboard. And I'd sit there and watch all my little puppets...err, I mean, I'd be enjoying the game as well *looks suspiciously back and forth*

or just a new prisoner video

Please use the edit button instead of double posting.

On topic, the game couldn't have come out. If it did, The Behemoth would have said so, the entire forums would be all like "ZOMGWTFBBQ!" and it'd be on the Xbox Live Dashboard. And I'd sit there and watch all my little puppets...err, I mean, I'd be enjoying the game as well *looks suspiciously back and forth*

well then what do you think it is?

Now why would they secretly publish BBT?

It makes no sense at all. They wouldn't make half as much money, and that's what they want. MONEY.