Sign in to follow this  
GamerGuy09

So No News At Comic-Con, "Their Home Ground".....

I seriously don't know how a feel about Battle Block Theater anymore. Its 7 going into 8 months into 2012 and no updates what-so-ever and not a word on how the development of the game is. Its becoming to be half-life 3 where i'm not even excited for it anymore with all this waiting....i know that i sound like a patientless prick but ......its getting to me man....its getting to me...... :-(

really hope that what they said in there last blog was true because buddy they said an update is coming out towards the end of the week so there you have it your wish has been granted. :-D

I seriously don't know how a feel about Battle Block Theater anymore. Its 7 going into 8 months into 2012 and no updates what-so-ever and not a word on how the development of the game is. Its becoming to be half-life 3 where i'm not even excited for it anymore with all this waiting....i know that i sound like a patientless prick but ......its getting to me man....its getting to me...... :-(

me to the more i wait the more i just dont really care

snapback.pngdanp, on 26 July 2012 - 09:12 AM, said:

we've announced that we're code complete at comic-con.

What does that mean? Is the game done?

I do not think it means the game is done, but really close. It might be done though, there is a rumored December 2012 release