Warsteel

Tournament Of Champions 2

ok this might be daft question but do i have to register somewhere to be in the competition? or just play and hope to be in the top 100? and what dates do i have to be in the top 100? ie what date does it start/finnish?

I found an external link with a bit more information, for those who've only seen this thread.

http://gamershavennews.com/2012/08/castle-crashers-tournament-of-champions/

ok this might be daft question but do i have to register somewhere to be in the competition? or just play and hope to be in the top 100? and what dates do i have to be in the top 100? ie what date does it start/finnish?

someone please help me as id love to participate :D

You have to play to get into top 100 weekly ranked, and it starts Aug. 13 and ends Aug.17

Thank you ever so much i made it to 16th place so far today on my girlfriends account so on the 8th i will be playing as mine :)

I found an external link with a bit more information, for those who've only seen this thread.

http://gamershavenne...t-of-champions/

Or just go straight to The Behemoth official rules. :)http://thebehemoth.com/tournaments/

someone please help me as id love to participate :D

Here's the schedule for the tournament:

Aug. 12-Aug. 17/Qualifying round

Aug. 18-Aug. 24/Registration Period for those who qualified

Aug. 25/Tournament: starts at 8:00a.m. PST to approximately 5:30p.m PST

Here's a link for more info: http://thebehemoth.com/tournaments/

I'm talking about if the game has issues with the connection like it so often does in online arena.

Can any of you Xbox peeps tell me how many wins the guy ranked #100 in weekly Arena has?

I wanna know if it's too late for me or not. THANKS! :D

Can any of you Xbox peeps tell me how many wins the guy ranked #100 in weekly Arena has?

It doesn't matter. Next week's rankings are what will matter, starting Sunday.

If it's anything like the last week it took about 20 wins to make it top 100.

but yeah. you have 2 days to practice before the new week stats reset.

If it's anything like the last week it took about 20 wins to make it top 100.

Very good to see this. I can get 20 wins in in less than a couple hours for sure. Good to know, thanks. :-D

It doesn't matter. Next week's rankings are what will matter, starting Sunday.

Oh, I see. So I definitely have a shot. Thanks!

Also, can you switch characters between each match or do you have to stick with the first one you pick? :shock:

Edited by Zephyr

Its gonna be very fun and we may have a new champion this year. My worries r imperfect, wootywootman, toast, mojo, bigsean and lag lol which helped me lose last time.

Hey guys how are the battles going? I've been practicing lately and have been wondering some things. I know the rules say there are no character or animal orb limitations (except the king.) I noticed when I pick Saracen or Bitey Bat the next time the same person will pick the Bear or who I like to call the Bloody Bear or they will pick a character with the Bitey Bat equipped. Are these two frowned upon or is that just rage? I rage as well so I can see if that true haha. Another question I was wondering, is the green knight just not viable or are the timings just slightly different for air juggling in the arena? Thanks ahead of time and cya in the arenas :P - xbox gamer tag xSaviorselfx

I noticed when I pick Saracen or Bitey Bat the next time the same person will pick the Bear or who I like to call the Bloody Bear or they will pick a character with the Bitey Bat equipped. Are these two frowned upon or is that just rage?

Hmm... since Bitey Bat tends to frustrate the people who can't avoid it, it may be considered as "cheap". If they use it as well, they're probably trying to return the frustration or even the grounds a little.

As for them using Bear, I'm not too sure. Maybe they want a tornado duel?

Another question I was wondering, is the green knight just not viable or are the timings just slightly different for air juggling in the arena?

Juggling with the Green Knight is just a little more difficult to do. Unless you've practiced ALOT with him, it's recommended you use any other character.

(I tip my hat to anyone that dares to go through this tournament with only Green Knight.)

Its gonna be very fun and we may have a new champion this year. My worries r imperfect, wootywootman, toast, mojo, bigsean and lag lol which helped me lose last time.

Warsteel Cough Cough...

Hey guys how are the battles going? I've been practicing lately and have been wondering some things. I know the rules say there are no character or animal orb limitations (except the king.) I noticed when I pick Saracen or Bitey Bat the next time the same person will pick the Bear or who I like to call the Bloody Bear or they will pick a character with the Bitey Bat equipped. Are these two frowned upon or is that just rage? I rage as well so I can see if that true haha. Another question I was wondering, is the green knight just not viable or are the timings just slightly different for air juggling in the arena? Thanks ahead of time and cya in the arenas :P - xbox gamer tag xSaviorselfx

The issue I see with batty is that he tends to go after the host of the game. Which will be the king and will not help you out in the tournament.

(if i'm not mistaken)

The issue I see with batty is that he tends to go after the host of the game. Which will be the king and will not help you out in the tournament.

(if i'm not mistaken)

Just kill the Ref right away, lol.